Attach script to another process?

Hello, I'm making a script that uses functions that require my script and other programs to be in the same process, and I'm wondering how I could go about attaching my script to another process. I know this could be used for malicious content, but all my script is doing is making the external program become a child window of my program.

Thanks for the help,

mini

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

It doesn't require anything that grand. Just search for examples using _WinAPI_SetParent(), like this one.

;)

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

That's awkward, the program I was testing it with wouldn't do it. Thanks for your help though.

For those who are asking questions, look in the help file first. I'm tired of people asking stupid questions about how to do things when 10 seconds in the help file could solve their problem.[quote name='JRowe' date='24 January 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1264381100' post='766337'][quote name='beerman' date='24 January 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1264372082' post='766300']They already have a punishment system for abuse.[/quote]... and his his name is Valik.[/quote]www.minikori.com

Okay, so now my problem is that the program won't stay windowed when I make it child. And the only way for me to fix that is by hooking the Direct3DCreate8 and making it windowed. I found _WinAPI_CreateHookEx but I don't know if that's what I want. Any help is still appreciated.