Can AutoIt do these things???

for example:

can it create a (system restore point)?

can it (burn) data on an empty CD ?

canmy (script) or (UDF) run in (boot mode)?

can AutoIt format a Hard Disk without using any other programs (like CMD for example)?

can it control Bios? Posted Image

can it........? thanks that's enaugh, just asking all these questions may help me to finnish my (Silivia Virtual OS) Posted Image

YOu guys are great, im not that good scripter, but u really deserve to have our respect..

can it create a (system restore point)?

yes

can it (burn) data on an empty CD ?

yes

canmy (script) or (UDF) run in (boot mode)?

nope, because they require windows to be running

can AutoIt format a Hard Disk without using any other programs (like CMD for example)?

it can have windows do it...

can it control Bios?

can windows?

just asking all these questions may help me to finnish my (Silivia Virtual OS)

unless by "virtual os" you mean one that requires another to run ;) this is not the language for that project

Posted Image sorry for bad english:

its not a perfct OS, its not me who can do thatPosted Image but im trying, the most difficult things here, first is the language ( means English), its not my language so its a little difficult to use AutoIt, second, it's that i was working on the old version of AutoIt, the old old one.. and a month ago i've discovered the new versionPosted Image , unluky me..!!

and third (but DONT GET MAD) Posted Image ... its you, some times i find it difficult to avoid your replys such as (Silly!!, what the hell are you talking about!!, a crazy scipt!!) and such that!! hehehe it was never happened.. but im trying to avoid it.. some times.. feeling (unwelcomed) here is killing me, maybe its for all of us (the new) scripters..Posted Image

GOOD LUCK FOR U ALL, and.... thanks for reply..

Posted Image sorry for bad english:

im trying

that's all we ask

first is the language ( means English), its not my language so its a little difficult to use AutoIt

what is your first language? a lot of people have put in some time to create helpfile entries in other languages

second, it's that i was working on the old version of AutoIt, the old old one.. and a month ago i've discovered the new version

the new one is better, stick with it and you'll like it

its you, some times i find it difficult to avoid your replys(...) feeling (unwelcomed) here is killing me, maybe its for all of us (the new)

The community here is a good one, and a lot of people try their best to welcome and help everyone that they can, but we're all human and different people have different criteria for who they're willing to help or how much.

Just like any community, not everyone is going to be helpful and friendly, and some may not like you for whatever reason, but seriously, that's life. there are a lot of good people here willing to help if you're willing to try.

I don't really have anything to say that will help with your project, so I will be short.

Just like any community, not everyone is going to be helpful and friendly, and some may not like you for whatever reason, but seriously, that's life. there are a lot of good people here willing to help if you're willing to try.

I have to agree and back that up. I picked up AutoIt because I thought it was a neat language that can do some things that the languages I learned at college can not. After joining these forums I have learned many things that I didn't know. The people here seem generally kind and patient. ;)

"what is your first language? a lot of people have put in some time to create helpfile entries in other languages"

it's arabic, so im the one who shuld create an arabian helpfile? anyway.. if you searched for AutoIt in the arabian pages... youll have no results.. it's unknown for them... they all know Visual basic and c++, but for now,, i haven't find anyone who knows AutoItPosted Image ...

"the new one is better, stick with it and you'll like it"

ya i can see that, the old one is tiny.. but i made many grat scripts with it.. anyway.. totally AutoIt is great.. old or new.. it's great!

"The community here is a good one, and a lot of people try their best to welcome and help everyone that they can, but we're all human and different people have different criteria for who they're willing to help or how much.

Just like any community, not everyone is going to be helpful and friendly, and some may not like you for whatever reason, but seriously, that's life. there are a lot of good people here willing to help if you're willing to try. "

your right.. i'll try to be good for all, but i cant help who ask for help, because im new to this version of AutoIt, so most of my work in here.. will be just asking for help.. thank you for your reply my friend, i really appreciate it for you.. God help you all guys.. you are all great.. Posted Image

Edited by TinyHacker