Help With Tooltips

I've created a little program to run iTunes in the background. i use tooltips on the top left corner to show the current song data. however, i want the tooltip to move/hide if i mouse over it. in order to do this i will have to either predict the size of the tooltip or read the data from the "window". sadly, any attempts to treat it as a window have failed, so how would i predict the size? i tried adding characters to see changes, but it seems to vary. help plz?

i'd rather not post my script but i guess i will if necessary.

I've created a little program to run iTunes in the background. i use tooltips on the top left corner to show the current song data. however, i want the tooltip to move/hide if i mouse over it. in order to do this i will have to either predict the size of the tooltip or read the data from the "window". sadly, any attempts to treat it as a window have failed, so how would i predict the size? i tried adding characters to see changes, but it seems to vary. help plz?

i'd rather not post my script but i guess i will if necessary.

the size of the tooltip can be found

try it

$a="This is a tooltip"

ToolTip($a, 0, 0)

;~ $size=WinGetPos ( "[CLASS:tooltips_class32]" , "" )

$size=WinGetPos ( $a , "" )

MsgBox(0, "Active window stats (x,y,width,height):", $size[0] & " " & $size[1] & " " & $size[2] & " " & $size[3])

Exit