HTTP Post File to Server With Autoit?

Hello. I am trying to post an image file to my server. I have created a PHP script that accepts files. Is there any code laying around here that will let me post my file to the server via HTTP without using an IE object and html form? I have so far been unable to find a solution. Thanks.

Hello. I am trying to post an image file to my server. I have created a PHP script that accepts files. Is there any code laying around here that will let me post my file to the server via HTTP without using an IE object and html form? I have so far been unable to find a solution. Thanks.

Are you trying to post the file to your PHP page/script? I'm assuming you don't have the ability to use FTP? What is your reasoning for not using IEobj?

-Aaron

Are you trying to post the file to your PHP page/script? I'm assuming you don't have the ability to use FTP? What is your reasoning for not using IEobj?

-Aaron

i dont want anyone to be able to visit the page and easily upload a file from their browser. also, visiting the page and then posting the file with a browser object would be a much slower operation than simply posting the file im guessing. that and I don't want another browser object in my program. also, ftp is not an option.

Edited by Electon