Writing Text in Another Application

Hello, lately I've been wondering how those cheats, injectors, and also legit software is able to write into another game / application's window ? This is just a question that I've been wondering about, and all my thoughts is 100% pure. ;)

[u]Only by Attempting the Impossible You Can Earn the Remarkable[/u]

This is not Facebook.

Personal musings on the mysteries of the universe do not constitute an AutoIt question appropriate for this forum.

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

This is not Facebook.

Personal musings on the mysteries of the universe do not constitute an AutoIt question appropriate for this forum.

;)

Oha i see Penguin. Could you then tell me why i don't see your footprints on thousand of other threats filled up with amazingly stupid questions that definitely don't "constitute" an AutoIT question that is appropriate for this forum?

Oh and second, Sorry, this did actually look a bit like Facebook with all those threads that don't constitute an AutoIT question appropriate for this forum. could you lead my way to the almighty blue site of Facebook? I've heard its a loooooong road but i'm ready fo' it :)

Edited by Tyranlol

Your original post was akin to "I wonder how they make atomic bombs... My intentions are completely harmless."

Many taboo refrences in your post.

My Android cat and mouse game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KaosVisions.WhiskersNSqueek

We're gonna need another Timmy!

Your original post was akin to "I wonder how they make atomic bombs... My intentions are completely harmless."

Many taboo refrences in your post.

No. That would be "I wonder how they make those Stealth Bombers and Rocket Launchers for atomic bombs.. That, and my intentions are completely harmless as my country don't have any Uran" because writing text to a window is completely harmless..

Now, Back to Facebook!