IFrame/ Dialog box Help

I'm not to sure on how to go about this. All I need to do is hit the browse button and select the file I want to upload. or just use a send function to type it in the select file line. Then press the ok button. I tried to look at _IEattach, _Ieforms, _IEtags & tables. I just dont know what else to do. Any help is always appreciated.

Heres some code I've been trying out without no errors.

$oIE = _IECreate("https://129.39.231.133/maximo/ui/?event=loadapp&value=change&uisessionid=1282672787430", 1, 1, 1, 1)
;$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.yahoo.com/", 1, 1, 1, 1)
$dialog = _IEAttach("Create a File Attachment", "windowtitle")
$browse = _IETagNameGetCollection($dialog, "button", 0)
;$dialog = _IEPropertyGet("Yahoo!", "title")

;If $file = $dialog Then $oP = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "button", 0)
;$return = _IEAction($oP, "click")

If $browse = "button" Then $return = _IEAction($dialog, "click") ;MsgBox (0, "", "Nice!")

If $browse <> "button" Then MsgBox(0, "", "Try Again!")

post-59549-12826701944937_thumb.jpg

Edited by JayFran

Does your _IEAttach work as expected? Have you used DebugBar to look for frames and exact element information? Note: use the eyeball icon in the DebugBar toolbar to spy on other IE instances like your popup...

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

Does your _IEAttach work as expected? Have you used DebugBar to look for frames and exact element information? Note: use the eyeball icon in the DebugBar toolbar to spy on other IE instances like your popup...

Dale

Yes I've used the debugbar. Thats howI know the source of the frame. The console gives me warnings about my _IEAttach.so should I use the _IEAttach something like $iFrame = _IEAttach("source", "url")

And then navigate to the file upload id?

post-59549-12826805953045_thumb.jpg

Edited by JayFran

You have one implied and one explicit _IEAttach in your code (since you are using try_attach in _IECreate) so don't be confused. I suggest you enable SciTe debug mode (see my sig) to insure you know what lines are being executed.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

You have one implied and one explicit _IEAttach in your code (since you are using try_attach in _IECreate) so don't be confused. I suggest you enable SciTe debug mode (see my sig) to insure you know what lines are being executed.

Dale

No it doesnt. I only use _IECreate in my scripts to resume my code from the point at which it malfunctions or stops working. If there is another way better please me let me know so I can use that method instead. But if i didnt do it this way then I would have to keep running my code from the begining it seems. That is why most of my code posts start with _IECreate in them since I try to work from that stop point.

But from where my code starts from up until this point of malfunctions to this iFrame window is:

Sleep(4000)
$upload = "Attachments"
$t_upload = _IEImgClick ($oIE, $upload, "alt")
Sleep(1500)
$add_new_attach = "addnew_middle_anchor"
$a_n_a = _IEGetObjById($oIE, $add_new_attach)
$hwnd = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd")
_IEAction($a_n_a, "focus")
ControlSend($hwnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]", "{Enter}")
$add_file = "addnewfile_middle_anchor"
$a_f = _IEGetObjById($oIE, $add_file)
_IEAction($a_f, "focus")
ControlSend($hwnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]", "{Enter}");This Point right here opens the iFrame window.
;$pause = _IELoadWait($oIE)

Also I cant figure out how to enable the SciTe debug mode in my code. I trie to copy and paste but that doesnt seem to be working.

No it doesnt

Not it doesn't what? I don't understand you.

Put #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y at the top of your source code and then run your code from SciTe with F5.

Dale

Not it doesn't what? I don't understand you.

Put #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y at the top of your source code and then run your code from SciTe with F5.

Dale

No the _IEAttach doesnt attach to the window "Create A File Attachment" (picture above)

Here is all of my code from start to finish

#AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y
#include <IE.au3>
#include<Debug.au3>

AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
Opt("WinWaitDelay", 1000)

; =================================================================================================
;                                           #UserName# 
; =================================================================================================
Do
    $user = InputBox("Login", "Enter Username:")
    If @error = 1 Then Exit
    If $user = "" Then MsgBox(16, "ISM Login", "Please Enter User Name")
    Until $user <> ""

$u_string = StringRegExp($user, "[a-z][0-9][@]{1}[u]{1}[s]{1}[.]{1}[i]{1}[b]{1}[m]{1}[.]{1}[c]{1}[o]{1}[m]{1}", 2)
If $u_string = @error Then MsgBox(5, "ISM Login", "Please Check the format of the username" & @CRLF & "Example: username@us.ibm.com")

;                                           #Password# 
Do
    $pass = InputBox("Password", "Enter Password:", "", "*")
    If @error = 1 Then Exit
    If $pass = "" Then MsgBox(16, "ISM Login", "Password in incorrect or blank")
    Until $pass <> ""

;                                           #Ticket Numbers# 
Do
$t_number = InputBox("Ticket Number", "Enter Ticket Number:" & @CRLF & "Example:C0000")
If @error = 1 Then Exit
If $t_number = "" Then MsgBox(16, "ISM Login", "Enter Ticket Number:")
Until $t_number <> ""

$t_string = StringRegExp($t_number, "[C](?i){1}[0-9]{4}", 1)
 If @error = 1 Then 
     MsgBox(5, "ISM Login", "Error in Ticket number")
     Exit
     EndIf

;                                           #ISM Login# 
Sleep(1000)
$oIE = _IECreate("https://129.39.231.133/maximo/webclient/login/login.jsp?appservauth=true")
$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "loginform")
$username = _IEGetObjById($oIE, 'j_username')
_IEFormElementSetValue($username, $user)
Sleep(1000)
$password = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, 'j_password')
_IEFormElementSetValue($password, $pass)
Sleep(1000)
$loginButton = _IEGetObjById($oIE,'loginbutton')
_IEAction($loginButton, "click")
$pause = _IELoadWait($oIE)
Sleep(2000)
;                                           #Login Errors# 
;If Error occurs
If $oIE = "https://129.39.231.133/maximo/webclient/login/j_security_check" Then $404 = _IEAttach("HTTP 404", "windowtitle")
            _IEAction($oIE, "refresh")

If $oIE <> _IEAttach("Start Center", "windowtitle") Then $oP = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "button", 0)
            $return = _IEAction($oP, "click")

;If $oIE = "https://129.39.231.133/maximo/ui/login" Then $oIE = _IEAttach("Start Center", "windowtitle")
;           _IELoadWait($oIE)

;                                           #ISM Home Page# 
;Navigate to the ticket input 
WinWait("Start Center - Windows Internet Explorer")
sleep(4000)
$c_click = "mx126"
$changes = _IEGetObjById($oIe, $c_click)
_IEAction($changes, "focus")
ControlSend($hwnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]", "{Enter}")
;
Do
$done = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "statusbar")
If $done <> "Done" Then Sleep(3000)
Until $done = "Done"  
;                                           #ISM Ticket Field Fill & Lookup# 
;Insert Ticket info
WinWaitActive("Changes - Windows Internet Explorer")
Sleep(2000)
Do
$t_inputid = "mx404"
$t_input = _IEGetObjById($oIE, $t_inputid)
$focus = _IEAction($t_input, "focus")
Until Send($t_number)
Send("{Enter}")
Sleep(3000)
$link = "mx534[R:0]" ;Ticket Link id 
$t_search = _IEGetObjById ($oIE, $link)
_IEAction($t_search, "focus")

;                                           #Ticket Upload# 
Sleep(4000)
$upload = "Attachments"
Sleep(1500)
_IEAction($a_f, "focus")
;$pause = _IELoadWait($oIE)

The code stops once the Iframe window opens in the middle of the screen. I havent put no code down for it since I dont have an idea where to go from there. I know I either want to open the browse button, navigate to file and then close the dialog box or, just do a command write to the select a file line and then close the dialogbox. (please see attachments)

Edited by JayFran

The purpose of putting in the SciTe debug mode was to determine what the last line executed in your script is... you didn't say.

Dale

The purpose of putting in the SciTe debug mode was to determine what the last line executed in your script is... you didn't say.

Dale

The last line executed was the tagname get collection... I did a msgbox for _IEbodyreadhtml and it displays the form id and input type and hidden text. but when i try to call on those functions it gives me warnings and such.

;                                           #Ticket Upload# 
Sleep(4000)
$upload = "Attachments"
Sleep(1500)
_IEAction($a_f, "focus")
Sleep(1000)
$oFrames = _IEFrameGetCollection ($oIE, 0)
$window2 = _IEBodyReadHTML($oFrames)
;MsgBox(0, "", $window2)
$browse = _IETagNameGetCollection($oFrames, "input")
$oFrame = _IEFrameGetObjByName ($browse, "file")
_IEBodyWriteHTML($browse, "Some text")

Simplify brother. Create a reproducer. There are issues in your code and I don't want to have to debug the entire thing just to help you with a specific issue (i.e. $oIE is an object variable and you are comparing it to a URL... never gonna work). Cut this down to a very simple code segment and provide all of the SciTe console output. _IETagnameGetColledtion will not hang your script.

Dale

Simplify brother. Create a reproducer. There are issues in your code and I don't want to have to debug the entire thing just to help you with a specific issue (i.e. $oIE is an object variable and you are comparing it to a URL... never gonna work). Cut this down to a very simple code segment and provide all of the SciTe console output. _IETagnameGetColledtion will not hang your script.

Dale

I know there are issues with my code. I did figure out how to get the iframe window to open and upload the file yesterday. here's the code for that.

$oFrames = _IEFrameGetCollection ($oIE, 0)
$browse = _IETagNameGetCollection($oFrames, "input")
For $oBrowse In $browse
    $b_prop = _IEPropertyGet($obrowse, "innerhtml")
    If $b_prop = "file" Then $hit = $oBrowse
    Next
$b_open = _IEAction($oBrowse, "focus")
Send($t_number&".doc")

Question though my brother: When putting the scite4 in debug mode for script then writing it to the console. is this how it should look

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****
#AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y
#EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI ****

*My Code*

How would I get it to write to the console?

Yes, that is how it should look.

Did you do everything I said?

Dale

Edited by DaleHohm