Help ... but not with a script ..

it's a general help and support forum, but my problem is not with a script!

i wrote a new topic in (Example scripts) about a program i made to decompile files.. but 2 minutes later it has been deleted and i've been panned to write topics and send messages!! but i did'nt know why did that happen!! if i made something wrong.... i didn't attach the source file! so is that explain why they did that to me?

how to restore my account as it was? i've mailed the administrators but .. no reply.. Help! please! just an explanation ;)

im sorry i didnt understand u my english is not good, but i don't know whats wrong i've done?

i made a decompiler!! and posted the topic... is that a crime??

more explaination please.. please!! im sorry.... can i restore back my other account?

Edited by TinyH4cker

i swear that i didn't know all that, im really sorry... but i have a simple question:

if this decompiler that i've made with autoit.. helps us so much... so why is all that? look closer guys.. it helps many, who lost the script and have the (exe).. he could use this decompiler!! is it really a forbidden thing?

anyway im so sorry... please give me back my banned account.. can i have it?

Your probably get whole isp banned that way, evading ban (if your banned) isnt good thing to do.

If it break rules it break, counting its good side of it doesnt mater.

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

Further to that, you CAN NOT post decompiler code and if you use a decompiler you are in violation of the license agreement for AutoIt and may end up haveing yourself banned from these forums entirely. I imagine that all they have done to this point is prevent you from posting scripts until they have reviewd them. That will change in an instant if you post or use a decompiler.

Edit: And since you have admited to ban evasion you can expect this account to be gone as well.

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

GEOSoft you are mad at me because there are to copies of this topic so im sorry i swear that it was a mistake i was lost :)

Second.... that's enaugh.. stop attaking me guys.. i didn't know about a license agreement and such that..... we don't use these things in our country OK!!! i told u 10000000000 times i did'nt know about that!! i just asked about a decompiler one time then u said that there isn't..... so i tried to think about making one.. it was a silly idea right? ya... SILLY.. it's up to you i don't care...

and about banning me... i don't care also, i didn't make an intentional mistake !! it's just to help others..

good luck.. calm down ok! it's not the end of the world ;)

GEOSoft you are mad at me because there are to copies of this topic so im sorry i swear that it was a mistake i was lost :)

Second.... that's enaugh.. stop attaking me guys.. i didn't know about a license agreement and such that..... we don't use these things in our country OK!!! i told u 10000000000 times i did'nt know about that!! i just asked about a decompiler one time then u said that there isn't..... so i tried to think about making one.. it was a silly idea right? ya... SILLY.. it's up to you i don't care...

and about banning me... i don't care also, i didn't make an intentional mistake !! it's just to help others..

good luck.. calm down ok! it's not the end of the world ;)

You have to agree to the license agreement to install AutoIt. You actually clicked that you accept it when you were installing it. It doesn't matter what country you're in.

aha !!!

and what's the risk if i accepted it and not applied what's wriiten in it? im not rioting im sorry but it's just a question.

i respect u, autoit team.. and all the others and i apologise ... but.. can I use my decompiler personally? or this is forbidden too?

I promis that i will modify my program to be acceptable... i have another idea to save people not to lost their scripts.. i don't think that this is forbidden too! it's AutoIt script that saves many.. and it will be availible to you so u can see it before using it.. would you accept that? PLEASE just take a look at it..., im waitin for your reply MR.. thank u alot ;)

Edited by TinyH4cker

As long as it's not capable of reading someone elses code then you are likely not violating anything. That's the problem with decompilers. yes they can be used to recover your lost code (Code that should have been backed up anyway) but it can also be used to read someone elses code that they may or may not have made public. Whether or not to release their code is up to the individual and we expect you to honor their decision in that regard.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"