My Experience In PDF Format

First of all AutoIt3 Is gr8

Ive been thinking of learning autoit for some time now and started to have a crack at it a few days ago.

I was wondering if anyone thought it would be a good idea to write about my learning process, I think it would be gr8 because someone who starts out could follow in my footsteps and learn AutoIt too (Thats if I manage to learn AutoIt).

Thanks

GoldenBeans

Oh and I'm new here !! :);)

It's a nice thought but if you search for them you will find that there are already good tutorials, including some video ones, which are designed for beginners and written by people who know what they are doing already.

NOTE: This is not meant to disuade you from attempting one.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

It's a nice thought but if you search for them you will find that there are already good tutorials, including some video ones, which are designed for beginners and written by people who know what they are doing already.

NOTE: This is not meant to disuade you from attempting one.

Thanks.

I'll just log things that Ive learned and put them together and write a document about the process

I just thought itll be cool for someone to learn autoit from a person who's learning

Thanks again

just one more question. How did you learn to use AutoIt?

reply is in your other thread

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

you don't. A moderator might spot it and combine the two. In the meantime just leave the one die.

George