IfWinExist Label Change??

Hi.

I want something and i dont get it working.

If WinExist then Label change to other text then there stands..

Like on the GUI stands. "Firefox not detected". and if winexist. "Firefox Detected"

If someone can make the scirpt for me ;) thanks a lot!

I don't get it : (

;):)

Grtz,

ZanaxNL

ZanaxNL, in your other thread, when you've asked if you can assign 2 functions to the same hotkey, I have posted you an example in that thread. Looks like you missed it or you don't even bother to change it to fit your needs. I don't know how long you get will help if you don't change your attitude...   

Edited by taietel

Is this still for your BOT for LastChaos that is against the TOS and the forum rules?

My Android cat and mouse game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KaosVisions.WhiskersNSqueek

We're gonna need another Timmy!

ZanaxNL, in your other thread, when you've asked if you can assign 2 functions to the same hotkey, I have posted you an example in that thread. Looks like you missed it or you don't even bother to change it to fit your needs. I don't know how long you get will help if you don't change your attitude...   

Sorry, but the problem was, that i was mailing with that friend who helped me out. and when i go back to the post. people has respond.

So that wasnt usefull anymore. thanks for your time, but ya.. : ( didn't meant to be so cruel.

And why still complaining about bot. I know i don't most talk about bots on this Forum. and now i'm not bussy with it.

I'm just bussy with a firefox site. to automatic checks some stats. and u just keeping telling me. dont talk about bots.

So. I can better say nothing anymore on this forum because everything what i say is Bot topic :S.

If u think. just don't say anything on my thread. thanks.

Peace,

ZanaxNL

If this isn't about bots, then you can use WinExists to check if the window (Firefox) exists and use GuiCtrlSetData to update the Gui Label

My Android cat and mouse game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KaosVisions.WhiskersNSqueek

We're gonna need another Timmy!

As I've said, you NEVER read what other people write. For example, I wrote:

and your answer:

And why still complaining about bot. I know i don't most talk about bots on this Forum. and now i'm not bussy with it.

I'm just bussy with a firefox site. to automatic checks some stats. and u just keeping telling me. dont talk about bots.

So. I can better say nothing anymore on this forum because everything what i say is Bot topic :S.

Is there (in my post) a bot word?

READ IT THIS TIME!

M.I.

As I've said, you NEVER read what other people write. For example, I wrote:

and your answer:

Is there (in my post) a bot word?

READ IT THIS TIME!

M.I.

thats because someone keep complaining about that. forget it. now i take evry post serious.

and sorry for don't bother your posts. never was my point. i like that people post, dont hate. : ( ;)

I'm not trying to be rude. Only if I have to! You're young and full of resources. Try to learn as much as you can from the help file/forum, then, if you're really stuck, ask for help. I'm sure you will get it as long as you try first!

No hard feelings!

M.I.

I understand, but i don't get more clever of this page: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/GUICtrlSetData.htm

Anyways. I leave the PC. so if i don't respond on your post. don't be sad. tommorow is another day ;)

xD

GN,

ZanaxNL