Scite Tools-> Compile on Windows 7 with newish version

When I used to use 3.2.x or so on Windows XP, whenever I'd click on Tools -> Compile, I'd get some options like whether to auto-increment the version number of the compiled script... Now, on Windows 7 with 3.10.x it just compiles the script - no chance to set auto increment, filename or anything... Is there a way to get that back?

When I used to use 3.2.x or so on Windows XP, whenever I'd click on Tools -> Compile, I'd get some options like whether to auto-increment the version number of the compiled script... Now, on Windows 7 with 3.10.x it just compiles the script - no chance to set auto increment, filename or anything... Is there a way to get that back?

Right clicking and going to "Compile with options" has the auto increment feature on it.

That has nothing to do with AutoIt. You didn't install SciTE4AutoIt3, called "AutoIt Script Editor" on the AutoIt download page.