Keyboard Keys

Ive been using ControlSend to send strokes to a specific window, but the problem is it justs TYPES is, not press W.

what is the other alternative to make this work?

Send to a inactive window that the W on keyboard is presses? thanks ahead..

& another thing, why cant i set limit to a progress bar? i tried using setlimit to 1000, but when i setdata 100 to progress bar, the progress bar still goes FULL..

i currently have a code for a auto potter,

but i have a problem. in the game QWE will heal HP MP & Poison,

if i use send() it works okay...

but i want to use ControlSend(), because it works even if game window is not focused. but it doesnt work, it doesnt PRESS the QWE, but it will TYPE..

anyway for pressing Q W E on keyboard code that works to an specific window.

To quote the real reason for the first part of your question, as taken from another forum.

No discussion related to automating your inactive window so you can bot your game and do other things. ;)

Edited by Theri

Think of Progress Bar as calling for percentages, 100% is 100% full, if you want a number 1000 try dividing it by 10 before sending parameter to progress bar

ProgressOn("Progress Meter", "Increments every second", "0 percent")
For $i = 100 to 1000 step 100
    sleep(1000)
    $p=$i/10
    ProgressSet( $p, $p & " percent")
Next
ProgressSet(100 , "Done", "Complete")
sleep(500)
ProgressOff()

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

Think of Progress Bar as calling for percentages, 100% is 100% full, if you want a number 1000 try dividing it by 10 before sending parameter to progress bar

You can't change the percent but what is display, yes Posted Image

ProgressOn ( "Progress Meter", "Increments every second", "0 percent" )
For $i = 100 To 1000 Step 100
    Sleep ( 1000 )
    $p=$i/10
    ProgressSet ( $p, $p*10 & " percent" )
Next
ProgressSet ( 100 , "Done", "Complete " )
Sleep ( 500 )
ProgressOff ( )

red goes so well with your eyes Posted Image

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

wakillon, lets think about that for a moment:

ProgressOn ( "Progress Meter", "Increments every second", "0 percent" )
For $i = 100 To 1000 Step 100
 Sleep ( 1000 )
 $p=$i/10 
 ProgressSet ( $p, $p*10 & " percent" );<<<< If $i = 100 of 1000, that is 10%, 
 ;multiplying $p*10=100 would display '100 percent' when actually it is 10%
Next
ProgressSet ( 100 , "Done", "Complete " )
Sleep ( 500 )
ProgressOff ( )

If you want to display other than percentage, lets say bytes then

ProgressSet ( $p, $i & " bytes" )

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

surprised to have to spell this one out, but to figure percentage you divide the amount completed by the total.... continuing on your example/ it'd be $p = $i/1000 to set with the percentage...

***edit***

almost forgot....

red goes so well with your eyes

wtf??? Edited by cameronsdad

surprised to have to spell this one out, but to figure percentage you divide the amount completed by the total.... continuing on your example/ it'd be $p = $i/1000 to set with the percentage...

Well in this case we don't need to spell correctly, but we do need to do our math correctly. When using progress bar, you don't send number value 0.10 to ProgressSet to move bar to the 10% point, you send percentage value 10 to move to 10% point. so:

If $i=100 ;10% of 1000

and $p=$i/1000 than p=0.10

sending 0.10 as the first paramater will get you 0.10% of bar, not 10% as it should.

Edited by Realm

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=118744&st=0&p=826026&fromsearch=1&#entry826026

You again?

If you're not making a bot why do you have this same question listed on epvp in their autoit section? (If you don't know, epvp is all about cheating and hacking).

http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/autoit/706784-memory-offsets.html

Where you're talking about reading the current health and mana values of your character?

(and I'm not going to mention your other threads on epvp, just don't come on here and lie about your intentions.)

If you want legitimate help as Theri points out, stop making it so obvious this is a bot. We all know how to use google.