InetGet times out after 60 seconds

As the topic states, I have an InetGet call to a long-ish running script on a website. Unfortunately, the script will sometimes take longer than one minute to complete, and the autoit InetGet function apparently times out. (I'm assuming it is a timeout since it happens after almost exactly 60 seconds)

Is there any way to change this timeout to a larger value or remove it altogether? (There was no mention of a timeout in the docs or in my searches, so maybe I'm missing something... I know the long-running web page is not timing out, as I can see it is still running on my server.)

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by Brickoneer

As the topic states, I have an InetGet call to a long-ish running script on a website. Unfortunately, the script will sometimes take longer than one minute to complete, and the autoit InetGet function apparently times out. (I'm assuming it is a timeout since it happens after almost exactly 60 seconds)

Is there any way to change this timeout to a larger value or remove it altogether? (There was no mention of a timeout in the docs or in my searches, so maybe I'm missing something... I know the long-running web page is not timing out, as I can see it is still running on my server.)

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Do you use inetgetinfo in your script ?

With inetgetinfo you can get all infos on the download and see where the eror is ! Posted Image

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Do you use inetgetinfo in your script ?

With inetgetinfo you can get all infos on the download and see where the eror is ! Posted Image

Sorry for the delay in testing this out.

Switching to the "inetgetinfo loop" method, gives me back an @error of 13, and an @extended 12152. Unfortunately, no amount of searching revealed what these numbers represented. Obviously they're going to be something having to do with a timeout... which is what I'm trying to resolve.

Any help would be appreciated!