Guest mybrooklyn

Right click - View Source | anywhere on the page

If that Disabled

Top Menu "View" - "Souce"

If that disabled

Highlight all then (ctl+c) and paste onto Front page

Else

I dont know

If you are using Firefox you can send a key of CTRL+U and it will display the page source.

Another thing you could do is look at the INetGet() function that would also return the HTML source code for a given page.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

You wouldnt know what URL you were pointing to?

If not you can always use the Control* functions to get it from the browser.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

The site i'm looking at is www.Betfair.com

But when i look at a sporting odds page on this site the URL is still the same

as the home page.

So how can i get the URL of this sporting odds page on this site.

Johna007

This site is making extensive use of frames and cross-frame scripting that will your task very difficult. If you right-click the portion of the screen you want and select properties, you'll see that the URL is different than the top level. It unfortunately cannot be used by itself because of the scripting and interdependancies with information in other frames.

If you're really motivated to get this working I suggest the latest beta from the developer forum an using COM support to automate the browser and access information in it using the DOM (Document Object Model -- see MSDN for more information as it is not really an AutoIt topic).

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble