Error Catch All help

I have what I would consider a rather complex script that runs as a scheduled task. I am not always watching it when it is called. I am still getting bugs in it every now and then. Its there a way to have the script capture critical errors and have it write to a file before it exits? Currently, I have to run the script in the editor and try to re-create the error to figure out the line and what .au3 it is actually in.

If someone has already discussed this please point me to their forum.

Edited by grasshopper3

When you run it in SciTE for a period of time and it crashes, what are the errors reported in the Console? Like I told the last person, unless we can see your script, we can't help much.

I don't have an error. I wanted to know if there was a way to save off the console errors before a compiled script fails/exits/crashes. Say that I have a compiled (.exe) script that I want to put into production. I run it and it fails, but I am not around to see a detailed error message. I want it to save the error message so I can fix the problem later.

Perhaps I wasn't clear. Unless you know WHERE in your script the error occurs, it is difficult to say. You can do a filewrite to a log file to log errors, or you can look here to see how to use the system event log:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=108503&st=0&p=764571&hl="Event%20log"&fromsearch=1&#entry764571