_FFClickLink doesn't work in newest FF.au3

zbigj

I need a piece of advice, why in the new FF.au3 _FFClick($obj) doesn't want to work as it did before?

Example:

$obj = _FFXpath("/html/body/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/div/table/tbody/tr[5]/td/a", "", 9)

_FFClick($obj)

It worked well in w FF_0.6.0.0b-5.au3, which unfortunately doesn't want to cooperate with autoit debugger, so I installed new FF.au3 (FF_0.6.0.1b-3 version)

system returns:

__FFSend: FFau3.xpath=null;try{FFau3.xpath=FFau3.WCD.evaluate("/html/body/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/div/table/tbody/tr[5]/td/a",FFau3.WCD,null,XPathResult.FIRST_ORDERED_NODE_TYPE,null).singleNodeValue;}catch(e){'_FFXPath_Error: '+e;};

__FFRecv:

The same with statement:

$myString = _FFXpath("/html/body/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/div/table/tbody/tr[9]/td/a","",2) returned string, which was written in the place indicated by xpath (I used firebug to explore xpaths), for example it returned string "this is string" , now it returned "OBJECT|FFau3.xpath"

system returns:

_FFSend: FFau3.xpath=null;try{FFau3.xpath=FFau3.WCD.evaluate("/html/body/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/div/table/tbody/tr[5]/td/a",FFau3.WCD,null,XPathResult.STRING_TYPE,null).stringValue;}catch(e){'_FFXPath_Error: '+e;};

__FFRecv:

I'd really appreciate any suggestions.

Maybe system's answers will help:

The older version of FF:

__FFSend: FFau3.xpath=null;try{FFau3.xpath=window.content.top.document.evaluate("/html/body/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/div/table/tbody/tr[5]/td/a",window.content.top.document,null,XPathResult.FIRST_ORDERED_NODE_TYPE,null).singleNodeValue;}catch(e){'_FFXPath_Error: '+e;};

__FFRecv: https://twojrachunek.pl/TwojRachunek/index.html#

and the new FF:

__FFSend: FFau3.xpath=null;try{FFau3.xpath=FFau3.WCD.evaluate("/html/body/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/div/table/tbody/tr[5]/td/a",FFau3.WCD,null,XPathResult.FIRST_ORDERED_NODE_TYPE,null).singleNodeValue;}catch(e){'_FFXPath_Error: '+e;};

__FFRecv:

__FFSend: try{FFau3.simulateEvent(FFau3.xpath,'MouseEvents','click');}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};

__FFRecv: -3

_FFClick ==> No match: $sElement: FFau3.xpath