EASY question about Do...Until

vino178

Okay so this is not my full code obviously...and i have never had a problem i never solved on my own in autoit...But this is getting to me now...

Now my problem is very very simple i hope it seems simple enough to me...I get an error saying that the Do statement has no corresponding Until statement...

Now i assume this means i have my Do and Until in the wrong spot but i have tried so many different spots and still get the error please help

Heres the code I have...

<Removed>

Now my problem is very very simple i hope it seems simple enough to me...I get an error saying that the Do statement has no corresponding Until statement...

Now i assume this means i have my Do and Until in the wrong spot but i have tried so many different spots and still get the error please help

Edited by Valik

This is not for The Multiplayer version...Look up how to create your own tribal wars server if you dont belive me...I am having trouble programming barbs so im making AUTOIT scripts to control them instead

So a little help could be nice before you judge

Who's judging? I've learned autoit myself by playing around with bots, but you are not allowed to discuss it here anymore unless you can convince people this game is single player and does not forbid automation.

There was no reason for me to assume you where not playign the online version of the game and infact I didn't even know the game could be played in any other way.

However if you're going to post a working bot here for a private server, then that would probably work on the official servers and even if you're not going to use it there, others might.

In short, I won't be posting the solution.

It is okay i will find another way around it...

But no the server is your own i purchased web hosting, and downloaded the tribalwars server dev kit...

I. This server Belongs Solely to you an no one else. This package is to be used by one individual only.

II. Tribal wars requires the homepage to display that you have used tribal wars source code

III. Rules and restrictions to be set by individual user, Tribal wars staff will not answer emails requesting a rule list as this is solely up to you.

IV. Violation of these terms after agreeing in any way you accept that we retain the right to seize this package from the individual's computer

Agree? Decline?

Here is a copy paste of the terms of agreement...Once again if you dont believe me google it...Not like it will help as i am not seeming to find any help here

I apologize if i come across mean..i dont mean it to be like that, i just would like some help and hate being acused of breaking rules...as i cant stand bots meant to break rules because whats the point of playing games if you dont play them and they play themselves.

Once again sorry

Same thing applies to the user to of course.

as i am not seeming to find any help here

I think its very helpful that it is explained to you why your topic seems to be problematic.

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...