text to text?

iampan

hi, i wasw wondering if its possible to take the text output of zabbaware's hal6 and put in the input text of another program, like crazytalk or other avatar programs.

i know there is a plugin made for hal6 but it is made to only use another haptek program, i want to move the text to any program. basically script that copy and paste text from text box-a to text box-b.

thanks in advance for any help i can get here.

Edited by iampan

here is the vb code in the uhp file, for the existing plugin for hal. i am learning vbscript now and it has been difficult,if some one could help me to learn this there is a whole community of hal users that would be appreciative. i am willing to learn how to do this, but if somebody did write the script i would give all the credit to them.

Set oAutoIt = CreateObject("AutoItX3.Control")

oAutoIt.Opt "WinDetectHiddenText", 1

oAutoIt.Opt "WinTitleMatchMode", 3

If oAutoIt.WinExists ("Haptek Console", "yep") Then

title = oAutoIt.WinGetTitle("")

oAutoIt.ControlSetText "Haptek Console", "yep", "Edit1", ""

oAutoIt.ControlClick "Haptek Console", "yep", "Button1"

oAutoIt.ControlSetText "Haptek Console", "yep", "Edit1", "\Q[" & UltraHal & "]"

oAutoIt.ControlClick "Haptek Console", "yep", "Button1"

oAutoIt.WinActivate title

oAutoIt.ControlSetText "Haptek Console", "yep", "Edit1", ""

End If

thank in advance for any help

Edited by iampan

You can see that the vb code is using AutoItX3 so you can easily understand what is happening in there because all these are AutoIt commands.

You want to change the application where to paste the info?

Set oAutoIt = CreateObject("AutoItX3.Control")
oAutoIt.Opt "WinDetectHiddenText", 1                                                ;set option to detect hidden text
oAutoIt.Opt "WinTitleMatchMode", 3                                                  ;set title match for "exact tile match"
If oAutoIt.WinExists ("Haptek Console", "yep") Then                                 ;if the window named "Haptek Console" exists and contains text "yep"
    title = oAutoIt.WinGetTitle("")                                                 ;get the title of the window
    oAutoIt.ControlSetText "Haptek Console", "yep", "Edit1", ""                     ;clear the content of the edit control "Edit1"
    oAutoIt.ControlClick "Haptek Console", "yep", "Button1"                         ;click button "Button1"
    oAutoIt.ControlSetText "Haptek Console", "yep", "Edit1", "\Q[" & UltraHal & "]" ;set "Edit1" text as \Q[" & UltraHal & "]
    oAutoIt.ControlClick "Haptek Console", "yep", "Button1"                         ;click button "Button1"
    oAutoIt.WinActivate title                                                       ;activate window named "title"
    oAutoIt.ControlSetText "Haptek Console", "yep", "Edit1", ""                     ;clear text in "Edit1"
End If

I have commented every line for you; if you want to change the app then all you have to do is to change the "Haptek Console" with the new app name, identify controls and use them in the above script.

It shouldn't be difficult.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)