How to make Anti-virus?

What do you mean by "make Anti-virus"?

Surely you wouldn't try to duplicate the functionality of a real AV software suite with a scripting language? You might as well try to build an X-ray machine out of match sticks.

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

What do you mean by "make Anti-virus"?

Surely you wouldn't try to duplicate the functionality of a real AV software suite with a scripting language? You might as well try to build an X-ray machine out of match sticks.

;)

Sorry!! brother ... I mean "Can I write an AV such as USB Disk Security or Something?"

Give me any ideas ... Thanks brother ...

:poor eng :)

AutoIt is a wonderful language, but it is poor suited for what you have in mind. If you are looking to prevent your USB stick from being infected, then the best thing to do is find a stick with a physical read/write switch. Much simpler, and there is no way something can be written to it when it is set to read only.

If you want to create an Anti-virus software program, then AutoIt is most certainly NOT the way to go. If you haven't noticed yet, Anti-virus software needs to be updated all the time - in many cases daily or in some cases now HOURLY. Also there are hundreds of thousands of viruses in the wild, not to mention maulware, scareware, spyware, and so forth. DO you really plan to do all this work?

I was going to write up a joke answer script to download and install avg, but I like your analogy instead... and I'm lazy.

ShellExecute ("http://dw.com.com/redir?edId=3&siteId=4&oId=3000-8022_4-10804572&ontId=8022_4&spi=f097ee24c6a243939cf5f7f4aaf40c6f&lop=link&tag=tdw_dltext&ltype=dl_dlnow&pid=11375988&mfgId=6290020&merId=6290020&pguid=B2XpyQoPjAUAACnrZZ4AAAA5&destUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdownload.cnet.com%2F3001-8022_4-10804572.html%3Fspi%3Df097ee24c6a243939cf5f7f4aaf40c6f")
shellexecute ("mabm-setup-1.46.exe")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TSelectLanguageForm]")
send ("{enter}")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "Welcome to the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Setup Wizard")
send ("!N")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "License Agreement")
send ("!A")
send ("!N")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "Information")
send ("!N")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "Select Destination Location")
send ("!N")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "Select Start Menu Folder")
send ("!N")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "Select Additional Tasks")
send ("!D")
send ("!N")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "Ready to Install")
send ("!I")
WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:TWizardForm]", "Completing the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Setup Wizard")
send ("!F")
<--a good way to start you day