No use pixelsearch?

cerix

firstly my englishs not good but ill work to tell my thinking

on screen i want to click to Watch is this topic buttons in this forum.

(button pixel coordinates is not standart it can change.)

but i dont want to use pixelsearch.

can we take just buttonimages and read to autoit on screen?

is it possible? if its posible how can we do it?

Learn to use the _IE* functions of the IE.au3 UDF (see help file). You can get a reference to the button and click it directly. Look at the first example script under _IEAction() for a demo.

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Learn to use the _IE* functions of the IE.au3 UDF (see help file). You can get a reference to the button and click it directly. Look at the first example script under _IEAction() for a demo.

;)

but i gave just example in internet explorer

button can be just a images

example so

look right side

i want to click this or just move to mouse but not whit pixelsearch

can we select comple Gender:Male or must use pixelsearch

If it's a web page, then the button is a DOM object of some kind. You can find it and click it via those functions.

Try some of the example scripts under the various _IE* functions in the help file.

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

If it's a web page, then the button is a DOM object of some kind. You can find it and click it via those functions.

Try some of the example scripts under the various _IE* functions in the help file.

;)

no it isnt webpage its program

no it isnt webpage its program

Use the AutoIt Window Info Tool (AU3Info.exe) and post the contents of the Summary tab while on the target button. That will provide the required info.

;)