Macro for a Game

Hey guys I wanted to ask if you could help me with a little macro I am trying to do.

Here is the config.

InputBindings]

MoveForward=W | None

MoveBackward=S | None

StrafeLeft=A | None

StrafeRight=D | None

Jump=SpaceBar | None

Duck=C | LeftControl

Sprint=LeftShift | None

Walking=X | None

TurnLeft=Left | None

TurnRight=Right | None

SwitchCameraSide=Four | None

CameraZoomIn=Equals | None

CameraZoomOut=Underscore | None

ToogleCameraPositions=Zero | None

StartLookBehind_StopLookBehind=None | None

ToggleNitroMod=LeftShift | None

VehicleForward=W | None

VehicleBackward=S | None

VehicleLeft=A | None

VehicleRight=D | None

Handbrake=SpaceBar | None

StartVehicleHorn_StopVehicleHorn=LeftMouseButton | None

ToggleSpecialLights=RightMouseButton | None

IndicatorLeft=Q | None

IndicatorRight=E | None

LeanLeft=Q | None

LeanRight=E | None

DoToggleMarksmanship=None | None

HoldMarksmanShip=RightMouseButton | None

ReloadWeapon=R | None

SelectUnequipped_3=G | None

NextWeapon=one | MouseScrollUp

PrevWeapon=Two | MouseScrollDown

Fire=LeftMouseButton | None

Witness=LeftAlt | None

ThrowGrenade_StopFire=ThumbMouseButton | None

ToggleAmmoCarrierMod=F1 | None

DoCSAKeyPressed=F | None

DoSecondaryCSAKeyPressed=T | None

DoTertiaryCSAKeyPressed=V | None

CSAKeyPressed_DropTaskItem_CSAKeyReleased_DropTaskItem=Z | None

SetPushToTalkOn_SetPushToTalkOff=Seven | None

SetPushForPrivacyOn_SetPushForPrivacyOff=Eight | None

ToggleMovieCap=None | None

DoInventoryCSAKeyPressed=I | None

DoLockerCSAKeyPressed=L | None

ToggleSocialUI=U | None

ToggleOptionsUI=O | None

OpenQuickChat=Enter | None

OpenQuickReply=BackSpace | None

OpenFullChat=Home | None

OpenSlashQuickChat=Slash | None

ReplayLastHelpUI=H | None

ToggleTeamMgmtUI=LeftBracket | None

OpenAPBSupportPage_invalidURL_true=RightBracket | None

OpenChatChannelCommands=F6 | None

OpenConsoleCommands=F7 | None

OpenEmoteCommands=F8 | None

ScreenShot=Pause | None

TogglePlayerInfoUI=J | None

ToggleLeaguesUI=F12 | None

ToggleMusicPlaybackUI=P | None

InGameQuestionAccepted=Y | None

InGameQuestionDeclined=N | None

ToggleDistrictMap=M | None

ToggleScoreboardUI=Tab | None

ToggleHUD=End | None

ToggleBackupRequest=B | None

ExecChatLogAction_MAINCHATLOG_SCROLLUP=PageUp | None

ExecChatLogAction_MAINCHATLOG_SCROLLDOWN=PageDown | None

ExecMusicTrackAction_PLAYBACK_STARTPAUSETRACK=RightControl | None

ExecMusicTrackAction_PLAYBACK_NEXTTRACK=Period | None

ExecMusicTrackAction_PLAYBACK_PREVTRACK=Comma | None

ToggleReadyForMissions=O | None

What I want to do is. Shoot, switch to secondary, shoot.

The commands are

Fire=LeftMouseButton

NextWeapon=one

Fire=LeftMouseButton

I guess.

So what I tried is

Fire_NextWeapon_Fire=LeftMouseButton

but it didnt work. Can you help me doing it properly? Or maybe a little program that can do it?

While I don't condone botting in a game, I have yet to see anyone on here define what they consider to be botting. The OP wasn't asking for what I would define as a bot, he was asking for a keyboard macro for a game. What exactly is the definition of a game bot on this site? How EXACTLY is that laid out and where would someone find this information?

Pressing one key to do a couple of actions in a game is called a macro by all those that define such things. Pressing one key to completely automate the movement, actions, and results of those actions where you don't have to have any control over your avatar would be considered a game bot (short for robot).

There are keyboards out there that have macroing built in, they're not considered "botting" keyboards, they're called macroing keyboards for good reason.

I would just like some kind of help with this attitude on the site as to what defines a "bot" by the community.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

My thoughts are the following:

The term bot doesn't apply to allot of the game related questions here, but in most cased these topics get locked, or remain unanswered, which seems to indicate a zero-tollerance approach from the moderators.

When active forum members see that the moderators close pretty much any game related topic that stays active for long enough, they adapt this position when replying to a game related post.

There is a "one rule fits all" approach as any other approach would result in allot of time wasted with discussing if a certain question would be tolerable.

Not long ago someone asked for help with a script to automate a game he set up a server for himself. It wasn't clear if it would be allowed in this case, but the topic was locked because obviously the script would run without problems on the official servers.

The announcement actually disallowes discussing "ways to automate the game", which is already a much wider definition than a game bot. (or so I think)

Ps. I remember WoW accounts being closed for using the macro function from a G15 keyboard.

So, pushing a button automatically on an install screen is ok, but asking how to do the same on a game is taboo? Seems silly to me, but I don't set the rules, I just follow them when playing in someone else's yard. At least I have something to go by now.

Because macroing keyboard presses is what this program was originally designed to do it didn't make sense to me that asking such a question was such a bad thing. I get the idea behind why it's this way, but never saw anyone put it in writing before.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

I would just like some kind of help with this attitude on the site as to what defines a "bot" by the community.

You already have tons and tons of thread identical or similar to this

Defining one key to do one action that is already defined shud b alright (change key if there isnt that option)

Defining one key to do one action that is not defined is not alright (it is maby alright in some rare cases like game emulator that dont have mouse functions and where you use your mouse to move instead only keyboard)

Defining one key to do more that one action is consired as a cheat.

So if i go on Counter Strike and make my self Shot zoom Shoot on one button m i cheater? ofc i am

OP already tolded that he need Fire NextWeapon Fire on LeftMouseButton

He did not post any script, he asked "Or maybe a little program that can do it? "

No script, probably asking to "make me bot script", probably not autoit related question

Thread reported

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

So, pushing a button automatically on an install screen is ok, but asking how to do the same on a game is taboo? Seems silly to me, but I don't set the rules, I just follow them when playing in someone else's yard.

Show me a program that explicitly forbids automation in it's installer EULA and I'll show you an installer that falls under the same jurisdiction. See, that's the key, games explicitly state you cannot do that, installers don't.

Anyway, thread closed and I'm amending the botting announcement now as I'm tired of this.