Replace DLL

Disable Windows File Protection - WFP

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

okay i got it SFCDisable to 2

good! Otherwise I would have said. READ THE LINK I SENT YOU !

one more thing when i replace printui.dll it says file in use cant delete any or better way then restart my system if file in use

You might try MoveOnBoot

BTW: What are you exactly doing with this new Printer DLL?

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

just try to remove copyright of microsoft and put own rights for our printer driver

Do you think, removing the copyright info of microsoft is legal?

Cheers

Kurt

yeh its not legal but micrsoft have to make software more protected its not my mistake i think

Sorry, can't help you with illegal actions. Good luck for future posts.

Cheers

Kurt