DllCall for using regular expressions

I remember someone posting it but I can't find it. The built in regular expression engine just doesn't work correctly. I've verified that \<h2\>.+\<\/h2\> should match h2 tags with anything at all inbetween them, but the built in engine chokes on the 12th character colon in <h2>Template:Spanish-name and Template:Chinese-name</h2>. According to the help file, a period should Match any single character. Apparantly not!

Anyway, if anyone knows where that dll is that would be helpful.

Anyway, if anyone knows where that dll is that would be helpful.

This one? Reg Exp Dll

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

It appears that (<h2>.+</h2>) is the correct way. I could still go for that DllCall. I don't plan on learning a non-standard implementation of something so widely used across languages.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, that's the method of regular expression that I am most familiar with. It would appear that you are more familiar with the PERL style regular expressions. If you've ever used PHP, you'll noticed that you have a choice in which RegEx style you use, either PERL, or POSIX. It's not necessarily non-standard, just another choice.