GUICtrlCreateMenu dynamic with a For...Next loop

guinness

The example below automates the process of creating GUICtrlCreateMenu's, it's very simple and does nothing but show the item selected in the MsgBox() I normally don't like to post empty handed, so I created this in the hope that someone would be able to help me find a good example. I have searched the forum with various keywords ("GUICtrlCreateMenu, dynamic, for loop, ctrl, dummy()" - to name but a few) with a few results that seem to rely on EventMode. Anyone have any good examples in GUIGetMsg() Mode to Share? Thanks ;)

Note: I have seen some around but can't seem to locate them!

$GUI = GUICreate("", 330, 220)
$CtrlMenu_FirstItem = GUICtrlCreateDummy()
For $A = 1 To 4
    $Menu = GUICtrlCreateMenu("Menu >> " & $A)
    ConsoleWrite($Menu & @CRLF)
    For $B = 1 To 10
        $SubItem = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("In Menu >> " & $A & " and SubMenu >> " & $B, $Menu)
        ConsoleWrite($SubItem & @CRLF)
    Next
Next
$CtrlMenu_LastItem = GUICtrlCreateDummy()
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $Msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $Msg
        Case -3
            ExitLoop
        Case $CtrlMenu_FirstItem To $CtrlMenu_LastItem
            MsgBox(0, "MenuItem >> ", $Msg)
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Edit: Maybe I should have posted this in the GUI Help Section! But it's not a problem with the GUI code, it works, I am just looking for some examples.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

I am looking for a similar example that creates GUICtrlCreateMenu's in a loop (For, While any) so its quick and less space (painful). Before I became really interested in AutoIt I was doing this (See Example 1) But in the Example I originally posted the process of creating a GUIMenu with (for example) 1000 MenuItems doesn't have to be a 1000 lines. In the forum I have seen it done with OnEvent Mode (which I understand might be the only way) but I was unable to find a good example using GUIGetMsg() Mode.

Example 1 of a long drawn out and inefficient process of creating a GUIMenu.

GUICtrlCreateMenu(....
GUICtrlCreateMenuItem(...
GUICtrlCreateMenu(....

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

• Moderators

guinness,

I am struggling to grasp what real world problem you are trying to solve here. Certainly you are creating a large menu in only a few lines of code, but the menu is hardly useful as it stands. :)

If you wanted to create a "normal" menu in the same manner, I imagine you would also need to create an array holding the text entries for the various options which you would access as the loops ran to give you meaningful menu titles. You would also need an element to state how many sub-menus were to to be created for each main/sub menu item. You would then need code to determine which menu element had been actioned once you got the ControlID as hardcoding the indices would make changing the menu structure a very lengthy chore. :P

Overall, I believe that the added code required and the complexity of managing your suggested solution would outweigh any possible advantage over a simple list with unique variables holding the ControlID - however boring it might seems. By the way, who would ever want a menu with 1000 items? ;)

So kudos for using the idea of looking for a series of ControlIDs as you have (I use this trick all the time*), but I do not see it as a sensible coding option for creating menus - which may be why you cannot find any examples! o:)

Sorry to be so negative - I will try to be more enthusiastic next time! ;)

M23

* But beware, for the trick to work, the controls must be created in IMMEDIATE succession and before any previously controls have been deleted. AutoIt uses an internal array to store its ControlIDs and uses the first available slot to store a new ControlID. So deleting earlier controls could well leave a "hole" in the array and you will not get the range of controls you think you should. o:)

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Sorry to be so negative - I will try to be more enthusiastic next time! ;)

Not at all, appreciate your expertise. I just thought I saw an example of yours once where you looped a GUICtrlCreateMenu, but I have seen some examples of yours where you do it for Buttons, Labels, Checkboxes, Radio Buttons etc...So I thought why not GUICtrlCreateMenu! I know it's a lot less complicated in Event Mode or the simple way of listing, but I like a challenge, plus this is how I learn by trial and error. And Yeh a 1000 items would require re-looking at my script.

I don't think I have been that bad of an AutoIt user by asking the question :) I could have simply posted "How do I create a GUICtrlCreateMenu with a For...Loop?" with no reason why or not even trying ;)

With regards to the HotKeys I have a function which can convert these into the correct format (e.g. ^+S) but I haven't included. And I love to use GUISetAccelerators instead of HotKeySet! :P

And the problem you mentioned I think won't happen because the GUICtrlCreateMenu is created after the GUICreate() function.

Example created before I read your message. - Thanks

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6

#include <Array.au3>
; Note: For the purposes of the example I have used Global varibales in some places, but they would be better as Local and in the _Main() function.

Global $mOpen = "Open", $mNew = "New", $mSaveAs = "SaveAs", $mSave = "Save", $mExit = "Exit", $mFind = "Find", $mRename = "Rename", $mInfo = "Info", $mWebSite = "WebSite"

; ###################################################################
; Start - Customise the Array                                        ;

Global $__IntMenuArray[4][8] = [ _ ; [4] = Number of Rows & [8] is the most number of SubMenus, which is this case happens to be those in the Edit Menu.
        [3, "File", "Edit", "Help"], _ ; Heading Names, you can add more by updating the value and adding $mNew & " Name" e.g. [4, "File", "Edit", "Help", $mNew & " Name"], _
        [7, $mOpen & "|Ctrl+O", $mNew & "|Ctrl+N", "|", $mSaveAs & "|Ctrl+Shift+N", $mSave & "|Ctrl+S", "|", $mExit & "|"], _ ; Attached to File Menu, you can add by updating the value and "SubItem|HotKey (optional)" Note: Use | when splitting Name and optional HotKey. If you need a blank line then just use only "|"
        [3, $mFind & "|", "|", $mOpen & "|"], _ ; Attached to Edit Menu, see above.
        [2, $mInfo & "|", $mWebSite & "|"]] ; Attached to Help Menu, see above

; End - Customise the Array                                        ;

Global $__MenuArray[2][3] = [[0, 3]]

_Main()

Func _Main()
    GUICreate("", 330, 220)
    Local $Menu_FirstItem = GUICtrlCreateDummy()
    For $A = 1 To $__IntMenuArray[0][0]
        Local $Menu = GUICtrlCreateMenu($__IntMenuArray[0][$A])

For $B = 1 To $__IntMenuArray[$A][0]
            If UBound($__MenuArray, 1) <= $__MenuArray[0][0] + 1 Then ReDim $__MenuArray[UBound($__MenuArray, 1) * 2][UBound($__MenuArray, 2)]
            Local $StringSplit = StringSplit($__IntMenuArray[$A][$B], "|")
            Local $SubItem = $StringSplit[1] & @TAB & $StringSplit[2]
            If $StringSplit[1] = "" Then $SubItem = ""

$__MenuArray[$__MenuArray[0][0] + 1][0] = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem($SubItem, $Menu)
            $__MenuArray[$__MenuArray[0][0] + 1][1] = $StringSplit[1]
            $__MenuArray[$__MenuArray[0][0] + 1][2] = $StringSplit[2]
            $__MenuArray[0][0] += 1
        Next
    Next
    Local $Menu_LastItem = GUICtrlCreateDummy()

ReDim $__MenuArray[$__MenuArray[0][0] + 1][$__MenuArray[0][1]] ; Remove Empty Rows
;~ _ArrayDisplay($__MenuArray, "This is the Array contents [Handle][Menu Name][HotKey]")

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
        Local $Msg = GUIGetMsg()
        Switch $Msg
            Case -3
                ExitLoop
            Case $Menu_FirstItem To $Menu_LastItem
                For $A = 1 To $__MenuArray[0][0]
                    If $Msg = $__MenuArray[$A][0] And $__MenuArray[$A][1] <> "" Then
                        ConsoleWrite("Item >> " & $__MenuArray[$A][1] & " & Using HotKey >> " & $__MenuArray[$A][2] & @CRLF)
                        Local $MenuItem = $__MenuArray[$A][1]
                        ExitLoop
                    EndIf
                Next

; Start - Customise this Switch                                        ;

Switch $MenuItem
                    Case $mExit
                        Exit
                    Case $mOpen
                        MsgBox(0, "Example", $mOpen)
                    Case $mNew
                        MsgBox(0, "Example", $mNew)
                    Case $mInfo
                        MsgBox(0, "Example", $mInfo)
                    Case Else
                        MsgBox(0, "Example", "Something Else Was Clicked (" & $MenuItem & ")")
                EndSwitch

; End - Customise this Switch                                        ;

EndSwitch
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>_Main

Note: I posted an Example because I was hoping users would be able to point me to a good forum post with the similar intention as my script so I could learn an alternative coding style. I dislike seeing posts where users ask for members to search the forum on their behalf! But as Melba23 said the reason I couldn't find good Examples is they probably don't exist!

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

• Moderators

guinness,

I don't think I have been that bad of an AutoIt user by asking the question

Please do not take my comments as any form of criticism. As my instructor once told me: "The only stupid questions are the ones you do not ask". ;)

In an AutoIt context I would add: "unless you have not even looked at the Help file"! :) Which you obviously had.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

Please do not take my comments as any form of criticism. As my instructor once told me: "The only stupid questions are the ones you do not ask". ;)

I am a little more thick skinned than might appear :) Seems you instructor never crossed paths with a cocky guy who never stops asking questions!

I hope my code is up to (your) standard and others might find it useful. Can you see any potential problem with it? I know your busy coder, so input from others interested would be cool ;)

UDF List:

• Moderators

guinness,

Here is how I might go about it creating a menu using loops and an array:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

_Main()

Func _Main()

Local $aList[3][8] = _
       [["File", "Open", "New", "", "Save", "SaveAs", "-", "Exit"], _
        ["Edit", "Find", "", "Open", "-", "-", "-", "-"], _
        ["Help", "Help", "", "WebSite", "-", "-", "-", "-"]]

$hGUI = GUICreate("", 330, 220)

$hStart = GUICtrlCreateDummy()
    For $j = 0 To UBound($aList) - 1
        $mMenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu($aList[$j][0])
        For $i = 1 To UBound($aList, 2) - 1
            Switch $aList[$j][$i]
                Case "-"
                    GUICtrlCreateDummy()
                Case Else
                    GUICtrlCreateMenuItem($aList[$j][$i], $mMenu)
            EndSwitch
        Next
    Next
    $hEnd = GUICtrlCreateDummy()

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1

$iMsg = GUIGetMsg()
        Switch $iMsg
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                Exit
            Case $hStart To $hEnd
                $iIndex = $iMsg - $hStart - 1
                $iMenu = Int($iIndex / UBound($aList, 2))
                $iItem = Mod($iIndex, UBound($aList, 2))
                MsgBox(0, "Menu Selection", $aList[$iMenu][$iItem])
        EndSwitch

WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>_Main

I hope you find it interesting. ;)

M23

Spoiler

I know you said you were using GUIGetMsg(), but if you're using a ton of menu items.. you could just create an 2d array with one value for the text, and one for the function.. so, here's what the create line would look like

GUICtrlCreateMenuItem($prevMenu, $array[$i][0]) 
GUICtrlSetOnEVent(-1, $array[$i][1])

Thinking more about it you might want three dimensions in order to manage the separate menu's.. just an idea. I would make an example but have class in a few minutes

My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Of course! I like your approach for finding the Text of the MenuItem. Thanks for taking your time to provide a second example.

I know you said you were using GUIGetMsg(), but if you're using a ton of menu items.. you could just create an 2d array with one value for the text, and one for the function.. so, here's what the create line would look like

I already made a working example, a continuation from my first post :) and so did Melba23! But a 4th would be much appreciated, especially in Event Mode. Thanks

UDF List:

This was the example I was referencing in my original post when I said I have found examples that use GUIOnEventMode. I liked the way you use an INI file in creating a Menu, great if you want to create various types of GUI's, with different menus.

Now there is a nice selection of GUIGetMsg() and GUIOnEventMode versions!

Cheers taietel!

UDF List:

• 10 years later...
On 9/15/2010 at 9:39 PM, Melba23 said:

guinness,

Here is how I might go about it creating a menu using loops and an array:

_Main()

Func _Main()

Local $aList[3][8] = _
       [["File", "Open", "New", "", "Save", "SaveAs", "-", "Exit"], _
        ["Edit", "Find", "", "Open", "-", "-", "-", "-"], _
        ["Help", "Help", "", "WebSite", "-", "-", "-", "-"]]

$hGUI = GUICreate("", 330, 220)

For $j = 0 To UBound($aList) - 1
        $mMenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu($aList[$j][0])
        For $i = 1 To UBound($aList, 2) - 1
            Switch $aList[$j][$i]
                Case "-"
                    GUICtrlCreateDummy()
                Case Else
                    GUICtrlCreateMenuItem($aList[$j][$i], $mMenu)
            EndSwitch
        Next
    Next

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1

$iMsg = GUIGetMsg()
        Switch $iMsg
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                Exit
            Case $hStart To $hEnd
                $iMenu = Int($iIndex / UBound($aList, 2))
                $iItem = Mod($iIndex, UBound($aList, 2))
                MsgBox(0, "Menu Selection", $aList[$iMenu][$iItem])
        EndSwitch

WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>_Main

M23

how can I apply this code if I have 1D array please ??

because I've tried a lot but failed :(  

• Moderators

AlienStar,

i imagine you would just need the inner loop as you would only have the single menu to create. But if you posted the content of the array you wish to use and the code you tried then I might be able to offer some more precise help.

M23

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Melba23 said:

AlienStar,

i imagine you would just need the inner loop as you would only have the single menu to create. But if you posted the content of the array you wish to use and the code you tried then I might be able to offer some more precise help.

M23

finally the code succeed but I need sometimes to add a new item but the code isn't detecting!

the item "end" isn't detected by code as below:

_Main()

Func _Main()

Local $array[8] = ["Sat", "Sun", "Mon", "Tue", "Wed", "Thu", "Fri"]
    ;----------------------------
    $hGUI = GUICreate("", 500, 220)
    $listview = GUICtrlCreateListView("categories", 20, 20, 460, 180)
    $mMenu = GUICtrlCreateContextMenu($listview)
    For $i = 0 To UBound($array) - 1
        GUICtrlCreateMenuItem($array[$i], $mMenu)
    Next
    ; here we add a new item after the loop has finished
    GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("end", $mMenu)
    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
    While 1
        $iMsg = GUIGetMsg()
        Switch $iMsg
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                Exit
            Case $hStart To $hEnd
                MsgBox(0, "Menu Selection", $array[$iIndex])
        EndSwitch
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>_Main

how to fix please ?

Edited by AlienStar

It is working for me.  End is added at the bottom of the menu list.

Oh you mean it is not triggered when you select it.  Put $hend =... after and increase your array size

#include <Array.au3>

_Main()

Func _Main()

Next
    _ArrayAdd($array,"end")

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
    While 1
        $iMsg = GUIGetMsg()
        Switch $iMsg
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                Exit
            Case $hStart To $hEnd
        EndSwitch
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>_Main

But beware that it may not work correctly if you insert new menu items in between other controls. 

Edited by Nine

1 hour ago, Nine said:

It is working for me.  End is added at the bottom of the menu list.

Oh you mean it is not triggered when you select it.  Put $hend =... after and increase your array size

#include <Array.au3>

_Main()

Func _Main()

Next
    _ArrayAdd($array,"end")

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
    While 1
        $iMsg = GUIGetMsg()
        Switch $iMsg
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                Exit
            Case $hStart To $hEnd
        EndSwitch
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>_Main

But beware that it may not work correctly if you insert new menu items in between other controls. 

my friend I don't wanna add a new item before 

because I need to use items before and after adding new items

3 minutes ago, AlienStar said:

I don't wanna add a new item before 

because I need to use items before and after adding new items

I think I understand what you mean (not exactly sure).  But anyway here a stronger approach I would use :

#include <Array.au3>

_Main()

Func _Main()

$hGUI = GUICreate("", 500, 300)

Local $aMenuId[UBound($array)]
    $aMenuId[$i] = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem($array[$i], $mMenu)
  Next

$idButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 200, 220, 100, 25)

Local $idTemp = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("end", $mMenu)
  _ArrayAdd($array, "end")
  _ArrayAdd($aMenuId, $idTemp)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
  While True
    $iMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $iMsg
      Case $GUI_EVENT_NONE ; not truly required but it will prevent triggering Case Else for nothing
      Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        Exit
      Case $idButton
        ConsoleWrite ("Button was pressed" & @CRLF)
      Case Else
        For $i = 0 To UBound($aMenuId) - 1
          If $iMsg = $aMenuId[$i] Then MsgBox(0, "Menu Selection", $array[$i])
        Next
    EndSwitch
  WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>_Main