Can I enable more languages in Scite4AutoIt?

Tripredacus

I was reading on the regular Scite site ( ;) ) that a lot of languages are disabled by default. I use Scite to do HTML, PHP and CSS and was wondering if it was possible to use this version (that comes with AutoIT) to enable syntax highlighting for those languages. Or, alternatively, if there is another way to do this.

I use UltraEdit at home, but I don't think I can use that at work.

I was reading on the regular Scite site ( ) that a lot of languages are disabled by default

Same is true for Scite4AutoIt. As far as I know no languages where removed, just disabled.

See the "SciTEGlobal.properties" to enable the one you like again.

("menu.language=\" section, and "import properties\..." for starters.)

See "http://www.scintilla.org/SciTEDoc.html" for additional information.

---

Or use the "SciTEUser.properties" (Local User File) ... Scite4AutoIt update save. (note: probably is also used by your other (normal) Scite.)

Edited by MvGulik

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

OK in the Options menu on the Scite that comes with AutoIT (Scite Lite) all the properties are blank. I just installed the regular version (Scite4AutoIT) and it had a properties file I could actually edit. I got the syntax highlighting turned on for the things I use, and also found out how to modify what it thinks "Source files" are. So thanks for leading me on the track to figuring it out.