need help

helpwins

iam tring to loop this script but i still need a way to stop the script at any time here it is

_WinWaitActivate("Start","")
MouseClick("left",288,36,1)
_WinWaitActivate("yahoo - Windows Internet Explorer","")
MouseClick("left",796,850,1)
MouseClick("left",431,498,1)
MouseClick("left",441,549,1)
MouseClick("left",515,658,1)
MouseClick("left",842,907,1)
MouseClick("left",465,890,1)
MouseClick("left",545,632,1)
MouseClick("left",523,644,1)
MouseClick("left",487,633,1)
MouseClick("left",512,618,1)
MouseClick("left",906,866,1)
MouseClick("left",548,634,1)
MouseClick("left",407,623,1)
MouseMove(447,740)
MouseDown("left")
MouseMove(449,740)
MouseUp("left")
MouseClick("left",543,631,1)
MouseClick("left",518,646,1)
MouseClick("left",485,630,1)
MouseClick("left",512,622,1)

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/keywords/For.htm

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/keywords/While.htm

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/HotKeySet.htm

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

lol, automating internet explorer. If your going to do something like that it would probably be easier to just embed and _IE and use the functions to click on links and stuff, as cordinates sometimes dont work(correct me if I am wrong) Because not all peoples computers have the same screen size hence the cordinates could get glitched and not work properly. You can ignore this, just bringing this up anyways.

Edit: If your going to loop, you could use

While 1
;Your coding
WEnd
Edited by KurogamineNox

lol, automating internet explorer. If your going to do something like that it would probably be easier to just embed and _IE and use the functions to click on links and stuff, as cordinates sometimes dont work(correct me if I am wrong) Because not all peoples computers have the same screen size hence the cordinates could get glitched and not work properly. You can ignore this, just bringing this up anyways.

you're totally right, i honestly didn't even look at the code long enough to see that it was for IE. ie.au3 is the way to go

you're totally right, i honestly didn't even look at the code long enough to see that it was for IE. ie.au3 is the way to go

Lmao, Is your location real? As In Las Vegas? If so then wow, you live in my area I suppose.

{Ive looked into IE but it glitches alot unlike firefox but FF is kind of hard for me, I havnt even got it to work at all once}

helpwins, as long as your not making a bot or anything, you should look into IE.au3 as it will make things much, much easier than doing things manually.

Edit: If your going to loop, you could use

While 1
;Your coding
WEnd

true but its for mw only lol