TreeView control

Larry01

I have a treeview control, and when I click on one of the items it sends a gtext to a lable. It is supposed to work like the windows help files. Problem is, my code to write to the label control is in the part where it says if $msg=, in that while/wend loop, and so it is always selected and it constantly sends the text to the label replacing the old contents, and thus flickering making it hard to read. Any way to only write to the label one time? I'm rather new to Autuit3. I've only been using it for less than a week, but it is so easy in some ways, and yet somethings asre hard for me to understand.

I have a treeview control, and when I click on one of the items it sends a gtext to a lable. It is supposed to work like the windows help files. Problem is, my code to write to the label control is in the part where it says if $msg=, in that while/wend loop, and so it is always selected and it constantly sends the text to the label replacing the old contents, and thus flickering making it hard to read. Any way to only write to the label one time? I'm rather new to Autuit3. I've only been using it for less than a week, but it is so easy in some ways, and yet somethings asre hard for me to understand.

you could just add a check to only update if it's a different value