MakelParam related issue

Its2l82die

Hi,

I'm trying to write a script that will post a message of a single mouse click so correct me if I'm wrong but the lines should look like this:

DllCall("user32.dll","int","PostMessage","hwnd",$hwnd,"Int",0x00000201,"Int",0x00000001,"long",$cords)
DllCall("user32.dll","int","PostMessage","hwnd",$hwnd,"Int",0x00000202,"Int",0x00000001,"long",$cords)

My problem is in the $cords part.

As I know there is a Macro in C++ which is called MakelParam that combines the X coordinates of the mouse and the Y coordinates into a single value that goes into $cords which is our lparam.

Could someone help me understand what happens inside MakelParam in Autoit script language, or show it in a snippet.

Thanks in Advance,

Its2l82die

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry for bumping this up but its been sometime since I started this thread and no one have helped me with my issue.

What I'm asking is does anyone know what is the MakelParam function in VB(I believe it is), and what does it do to the X and Y values of the mouse's coordinates?

@cameronsdad Sorry if you didn't understand me, but what I meant is that ControlClick() won't do for me cause the window doesn't have a Control ID and MouseClick() is not an option as I need the window do be minimized.

Thanks in advance,

Its2l82die.