my scripts work fine on Intel, broken on AMD

Valhalla1

I have a collection of scripts I wrote which automate some repetitive functions. They were developed on a 32bit Intel processor computer, and always work fine when I run them on other Intel computers, but when I run them on a computer with an AMD64 processor, they don't work

now a little clarification, they are all actually running on a 32bit windows xp virtual machine under VMware, and they work fine as long as the host box has an Intel cpu (32bit or 64bit intels work fine). Anyone encountered anything like this ? Sometimes the scripts work under vmware XP on AMD hosts, they just take an extremely longer amount of time for each step, or sometimes they just do not work at all.

the scripts are basically utilizing the functions of Pixelgetcolor(), Pixelchecksum(), MouseClick(), some loops and not a lot else. This has been a problem for years for me and I've just told my co-workers "sorry, get an Intel cpu if you want to run my scripts" but we have some new people and they are all running AMD machines and I'd like to know why my scripts dont work on AMD cpus

Edited by Valhalla1

I got a similar problem with my screensaver. On AMD cpu pc the drawing was different than on Intel cpu. Probably division with 0 is handled differently.

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ