Removing restriction

ePiRaTe

Hello Guys,

The developer of this software has stopped developing and giving support for it.

It will be very helpful if some one removed the restriction.

I have included the program with license.

The application in AutoIt(decompiled)

<Removed>

The application

<Removed>

The pass is

<Removed>

Thanks and Regards

Edited by Valik

It will be very helpful if some one removed the restriction.

What restriction? And why don't you do it yourself? It's written in AutoIt.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

This program is a Filebinder...

File binders are applications that allow a user to "bind" executables together resulting in a single executable. They are useful for crackers to insert other applications such as trojan horse executables into otherwise harmless files, making them more difficult to detect.

You ask for cracking half-cracked application designed for cracking applications?

Are you fu**in' kidding me?

Edited by 4ggr35510n

This program is a Filebinder...

You ask for cracking half-cracked application designed for cracking applications?

Are you fu**in' kidding me?

Not I am not kidding you,the developer have stopped giving support for this program,thats why I need to remove the restriction,and you are right it is a binder,and very few people use it.

• Moderators

ePiRaTe,

We do not approve of decompiling what others have produced through their own hard work - nor of trying to bypass their legitimate attempts to prevent people getting their hands on it for free. ;)

Topic reported.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

ePiRaTe,

We do not approve of decompiling what others have produced through their own hard work - nor of trying to bypass their legitimate attempts to prevent people getting their hands on it for free. ;)

Topic reported.

M23

You may be right,but what about a product which is bought with a life time support grantee and the programmer stops developing and giving further support,what would any one do in this situation ? :)

You are saying about developer hard work,what about the buyer hard money.

And it seems you haven't seen the file's,it already contains the registration key and file,but due to some reason it don't work any more. ;)

Edited by ePiRaTe

A developer that promises lifetime support is moronic. A customer that expects full delivery of said lifetime support is even stupider.

Just tell the developer to die already so your guaranteed lifetime support can end already.

Edited by omikron48

A developer that promises lifetime support is moronic. A customer that expects full delivery of said lifetime support is even stupider.

Just tell the developer to die already so your guaranteed lifetime support can end already.

For me he is already dead,just a year ago I bought this custom product,just used it few times,and when I need it the most,it has stopped working ;)

I personally don't like to mess with unknown executables, additionally when they are posted by NEW registered users!

Read forum rules before posting...

Here is VirusTotal scan result, http://bit.ly/cfhfc0

and I think 34% virus detection is high! It may be because of the nature of the program itself and binary signatures but it is not the right place to post it here... REPORTED!

I personally don't like to mess with unknown executables, additionally when they are posted by NEW registered users!

Read forum rules before posting...

Here is VirusTotal scan result, http://bit.ly/cfhfc0

and I think 34% virus detection is high! It may be because of the nature of the program itself and binary signatures but it is not the right place to post it here... REPORTED!

You are right,this high detection rate is due to nature of the program,cause it is a binder,which binds multiple .exe into one.

But I have already posted a script version of this program,you don't need to execute the exe,you can just open the decompiled script. ;)

Take this discussion somewhere else, it's not welcome here. Thread locked and if you attempt to post about this subject here again you will be permanently blocked. I'm giving you a pass on admitting to having decompiled the program but next time I will not.