South park playlist

inessi

ok so often times i find my self wanting to go to sleep watching southpark and im a bum that doesnt want to buy seasons so, i go to southparkstudios to watch full episodes.

Id like to find a way to set an autoit script to stay running in the background and when an episode ends simply click in the middle of the screen where it says play next episode.

i have very little autoit programming knowledge so any and all clips of code would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum ! Posted Image

It seems that's not like a simple click but it's Flash !

Hmm well I played with the recorder and can get it to click when u want and it recognizes it and all but now to get it to run consistently and click when it ends

Welcome to the forum ! Posted Image

It seems that's not like a simple click but it's Flash !

What if you can detect color/motion change (or lack thereof). If there is no change in 10 seconds or so, then click...but that would probably rely on the window position to be consistent

Wish I understood how to do any of this lol I shouldn't of posters in have really nono knowledge of the code so If some one wants my love and wants to make it for me I love you long time maybe even pay a small fee haha and I mean small

I might be able to do this for you. How much are you paying? I'm working all day today, but I can start when I get home

we don't sell support here man ;)

@op Personally since you've found this great language, my advice would be to take the advice of the other posts and see how easy it is to start making your own solutions and learn the language. Or just wait and some over achieving enabler will post you an answer for free i'm sure