crosshair help

eracross

Im new jst started and i have a few questions about making a crosshair.

I found this script on the forum seems working but when you click accidentally on the crosshair image it back in the script not more in the game.

can you help me how to solve this, like make it non clickable or something...

here the script by

newbiescripter

#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

$x = @DesktopWidth/2 - 68/2
$y = @DesktopHeight/2 - 68/2

GUICreate("", 68, 68, $x, $y, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_LAYERED, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, $WS_EX_TOPMOST))
GUICtrlCreatePic("crosshair.gif",0,0,68,68)
GUISetState()

While 1
    Sleep(25)
WEnd

Putting a crosshair is none of the above I should point out ;) but I see where this is going.

What exactly will the crosshair do eracross?

And I should point out that I didnt suggest the OP was cheating :)

Merely asking if it were the same one ;)

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

As you are new here, you may not be aware of the issues connected with game automation and the policy regarding such on these forums. Even if you have legitimate purposes for your script, you will find that such topics will quickly be locked by a moderator. You should make sure you read the following announcement Game Bots and Automation.

Cross hairs are normally associated with some kind of game, at least in the virtual world. So this topic is likely to be scrutinized for that reason. I suggest you search the forum for other similar topics, so that you will understand both the forum's policy on this matter and the consequences of asking about game automation.

Having said that, welcome to the forum and, please familiarize yourself with the forum rules. ;)

Edited by czardas

Its probably because the game window becomes active or something like that. I dont know how layered windows are supposed to act when they are not active. I realize its topmost but dosent mean its active.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

I would think the game would overwrite the crosshair since most games use some directX/openGL drawing. That's been my experience. Check out the Crosshairs UDF in my signature.. you'll probably get the same results.