Questions..

Hello ;)

I search for answers and I didn't find .. so those are my only last 3 questions:

1. I saw someone made an auto install, which there is an install, and I just need to double click on it and the auto install will start.

So my question.. how can I do that too? I mean, to combine the script into install? without need to click the script before .. without to see the script?

2. I'll use this specific exmaple and you can answer me thru this:

I just installed an application. Before I click finish, there is an option already checked. picture:

I want to UnCheck this option. what syntax should I use? those are the details, you can help me thru them:

Now, please give me the correct script to Check this and UnCheck this... please =[

3. How can I do that: I want to see auto clicks of the mouse... I mean, it looks likke I clicking "next", but actually it clicks automaticlly.. got it?

4. How can I do that: after the install, I can run the program, I know how to do that, but..

How can I put serial in auto way? I mean, I saw an install, that it auto install the files, then launch the .exe file, enter automaticlly to the "Enter Code".

How can I do that?

Please, Please, Please, And again, pleaseee helpppp!!!

I really, really, really need those answers...

Thanks so much, and if you need I have Messenger/icq/skype.. everything :S

Edited by SuperNatural

Why do you want to see mouse click, what's the interest ?

Your exe file is just an archive that you can decompress an get directly the files

splaunch.exe and SouthPark.exe without install !

And game works...

I don't speak about a silent install with " /VERYSILENT /SP-" parameters because i think that does'nt interest you...

why make it simple when it can be complicated ?

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

Sorry, but I can't understand anything of your answer ;)

Why do you want to see mouse click, what's the interest ?

I need this =]

Your exe file is just an archive that you can decompress an get directly the files

Please explain better? what do you mean? how can I decompress? and what the result? O_o

splaunch.exe and SouthPark.exe without install !

What? O_O

And no, I dont really want silent installation..

for #1 you write a small second script to install the "program" or first script. Use FileInstall() after you compile the first program. then compile the second one and .... wha-la!!!

Since you are not after a silent install, if the check box is selected, you can use Send("{SPACE}").

If is not selected, then you can use Send("{TAB}") as many times as needed until it is selected.

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

Hello ;)

I search for answers and I didn't find .. so those are my only last 3 questions:

1. I saw someone made an auto install, which there is an install, and I just need to double click on it and the auto install will start.

So my question.. how can I do that too? I mean, to combine the script into install? without need to click the script before .. without to see the script?

2. I'll use this specific exmaple and you can answer me thru this:

I just installed an application. Before I click finish, there is an option already checked. picture:

http://i53.tinypic.com/xlkojs.png

I want to UnCheck this option. what syntax should I use? those are the details, you can help me thru them:

http://i54.tinypic.com/2utg2m1.png

Now, please give me the correct script to Check this and UnCheck this... please =[

3. How can I do that: I want to see auto clicks of the mouse... I mean, it looks likke I clicking "next", but actually it clicks automaticlly.. got it?

4. How can I do that: after the install, I can run the program, I know how to do that, but..

How can I put serial in auto way? I mean, I saw an install, that it auto install the files, then launch the .exe file, enter automaticlly to the "Enter Code".

How can I do that?

Please, Please, Please, And again, pleaseee helpppp!!!

I really, really, really need those answers...

Thanks so much, and if you need I have Messenger/icq/skype.. everything :S

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
GUICreate("My GUI Checkbox")
$checkCN = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("CHECKBOX 1", 10, 10, 120, 20)
GUICtrlSetState ($checkCN ,$GUI_CHECKED)
GUISetState()
WinWaitActive("My GUI Checkbox")
$WinHandle = WinGetHandle ("My GUI Checkbox")
$handle = ControlGetHandle($WinHandle, "","CHECKBOX 1")
MsgBox(0,"MSG","UnCheck CHECKBOX 1")
ControlCommand($WinHandle, "",$handle, "UnCheck", "")
While 1
$msg = GUIGetMsg()
If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
WEnd
Exit
$FilePatc = "File.exe"
$SetpWindoTitle = "Setp - ...."
Run($FilePatc , "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
WinWaitActive($SetpWindoTitle)
$WinHandle = WinGetHandle ($SetpWindoTitle)
$TextOfCheckboxcontrol = "Launch ...."
;"[CLASS:Button; TEXT:Finish; INSTANCE:2]")
$handle = ControlGetHandle($WinHandle, "", $TextOfCheckboxcontrol)
ControlCommand($WinHandle, "",$handle, "UnCheck", "")

صرح السماء كان هنا