Changing values inside program

Kokodajs

Hello all

So i have a problem: i have written a program i want, but for different tasks i need different values (values that change a lot), one of them is time intervals. for easyer understanding (and because my english is not so good)i ll give u example of what i mean. in current programm i have a line:

Dim $time = 100

AdlibRegister ( "Func1" [, $time] ) ;this might not be exactly the same as in my programm (im at work so i just copy - paste autoit help)

what i need is for my programm to have option that when i start it it asks me what values would i like to have as variable, lets say when i run my proggy a window pops up, i enter number (e.g. 200), and that number is than used as that variable, in my example $time = 200. of course my programm has alot of variables and thats why editing it all the time is tiresome. if anyone knows how to do this or other elegant solution to my problem, it ll be really a lot of help.

(i hope you understand what i mean, otherwise ill explane again ;) )

Something like that ?

$answer = Number ( InputBox ( "proggy", "Enter the value", 200, "", -1, -1, 0, 0 ) )
ConsoleWrite ( "$answer : " & $answer & @Crlf )

TY alot, i havent tryed, but i think this is it ;):) the only thing im concerned is how will it know which variable i need to change ?? or is $answer the variable that will be changed ? (i think so at least ;)) im still nob at autoit, i have big problem coz i dont know all teh functions. thank you again for your help

TY alot, i havent tryed, but i think this is it ;):) the only thing im concerned is how will it know which variable i need to change ?? or is $answer the variable that will be changed ? (i think so at least ;)) im still nob at autoit, i have big problem coz i dont know all teh functions. thank you again for your help

Glad to help you ! Posted Image

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts