A simple query ...

DarkAngel

This is the closest I could get atm:

http://www.ivankristianto.com/os/windows/howto-add-item-to-context-menu-on-windows/1206/

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

This utility can give you the registry keys that you need to modify,

sorry if it's too complicated for you...

I spend like 15 min searching on google for the correct keys, this utility gives you the correct registery keys?

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

On a similar note, does anyone know how to add items to the context menu that pops up when a CD or other removable drive is inserted?

I'd like to add one of my autoit scripts as an option, for copying photographic files.

Regards,

William

Have you already see a Right Click Context Menu that pops up ? Posted Image

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

@DarkAngel

I have found an autohotkey script that should do what you want ;

#SingleInstance Force
#NoTrayIcon
#NoEnv

MF_BYPOSITION := 0x0400, MF_GRAYED := 0x01

Loop {

WinWait, ahk_class #32770
        WinGetClass, class, A
        If class in Progman,CabinetWClass,ExploreWClass
        {
                SendMessage, 0x01E1
                MenuID := ErrorLevel
                Loop, % DllCall("GetMenuItemCount", UInt, MenuID)
                {
                        if RegExReplace(GetMenuItemText(MenuID, A_Index-1), "&")="Cut"
                                DllCall("EnableMenuItem", "UInt", MenuID, "UInt", A_Index-1, "UInt", MF_BYPOSITION | MF_GRAYED)

if RegExReplace(GetMenuItemText(MenuID, A_Index-1), "&")="Cut"
                                DllCall("EnableMenuItem", "UInt", MenuID, "UInt", A_Index-1, "UInt", MF_BYPOSITION | MF_GRAYED)

if RegExReplace(GetMenuItemText(MenuID, A_Index-1), "&")="Copy"

if RegExReplace(GetMenuItemText(MenuID, A_Index-1), "&")="Paste"

if RegExReplace(GetMenuItemText(MenuID, A_Index-1), "&")="Delete"

if RegExReplace(GetMenuItemText(MenuID, A_Index-1), "&")="Copy To"

if RegExReplace(GetMenuItemText(MenuID, A_Index-1), "&")="Move To"

if RegExReplace(GetMenuItemText(MenuID, A_Index-1), "&")="Send To"

if RegExReplace(GetMenuItemText(MenuID, A_Index-1), "&")="Rename"
                }
        }
        WinWaitClose
}

GetMenuItemText(ByRef MenuID, i, MenuStrlen=0){
        global MF_BYPOSITION
        VarSetCapacity(MenuStr, MenuStrLen)
        Len := DllCall("GetMenuString", "UInt", MenuID, "UInt", i, "str", MenuStr, "UInt", MenuStrLen, "UInt", MF_BYPOSITION)
        if(MenuStrLen=0 and Len!=0)
                return GetMenuItemText(MenuID, i, Len+1)
        Else
                return MenuStr
}

If someone know how convert it...

Edited by wakillon

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts