GD2 Library

Arion

I'm sort of new to the forums, though I've been working with AutoIt for a while. My current project requires bits of the GD2 library and I was wondering how many people on here would find a GD2 wrapper useful. I'm wanting to write a full wrapper, but if there aren't enough people that would be interested then there isn't much of a point in writing anything beyond what my project requires.

[quote]“Programming is like *ex: one mistake and you’re providing support for a lifetime.”(Michael Sinz)[/quote] [quote]“There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.”(Alan J. Perlis)[/quote]

Even more, what is Br?

...yeah, and what is UEZ?

;)

Br = Best Regards

What do you mean with what is? :) I hope you mean wtf is...

;) UEZ = initials of my name (I know very creative for an alias :shocked: but if you have a closer look to the forum you can find my last name)

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

I was just joking and I knew what you wann ask with what is UEZ :)

Anyway, I think this is the wrong thread to discuss sex ;)

Br,

UEZ

PS: btw, nice poem in your signature

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

GD2 is a graphics library largely known for it's use in PHP. This project originated in PHP. It's mostly finished, but I thought by moving it closer to the desktop I might be able to speed it up a bit. Not to mention the fact that it's part of a larger AutoIt project I'm working on that is sorely needed.

[quote]“Programming is like *ex: one mistake and you’re providing support for a lifetime.”(Michael Sinz)[/quote] [quote]“There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works.”(Alan J. Perlis)[/quote]

Do you normally swear in company of the people of the opposite sex?

What's disgusting about Taekwondo;) ?

Edit:

Back on topic :), there's not GD2 library / UDF I'm aware of. For image manipulation there is GDI (standard UDF), and a FreeImage and ImageMagick UDF in the examples section (search titles only).

Edited by KaFu

GD2 is like those, only with finer control over the image (I could be wrong, that's just how it appears to me). Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying GD2 is better/faster, but it took a long time to figure this out with GD2, I could just imagine how long it would take with a lib I've never used before. Anyway, so far I've got basic image creation completed, if I can keep at it, it should take to much longer to finish.

GDI+ should be as powerful as GD2.

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes