Noob Question and apology

Hey all,

I am new to coding and just downloaded AutoIt yesterday. What I am trying to do is create a bot that will load a website and log me in, that will work with any default browser. Since this is for an online game that considers this cheating I am doing it any way as a test of what I have learned using a throw away account. I have checked the help files and the forum, but either I don't understand what I have read or can't find what I need. I am posting my current code (always a work in progress). What I need is a way to enter the username and password, and a way to select an option from a drop down menu. If you are wondering what browser I use it is normally Firefox but once in a while I use Internet Explorer, and I want it to work with both. Thanks and I apologize if this has been asked and answered before but I could not find it.

;  Loads site login page in web browser.
ShellExecute("http://site/user/login")
Sleep(5000); Clicks login button. This assumes that your Username and Password are saved and automatically entered into proper places.
MouseClick("left", 712, 624, 1, 1)
Sleep(5000);  clicks city button.
MouseClick("left", 256, 475, 1, 1)
Sleep(5000);  Moves page down for easy access to city picture.
MouseWheel("down", 2)
Sleep(2000); Clicks graveyard icon in city picture.
MouseClick("left", 945, 605, 1, 1)
Sleep(5000)
; clicks go button in graveyard.
MouseClick("left", 801, 614, 1, 1)
Sleep(5000)
;  Moves page down for access to leave game. Then clicks leave game.
MouseWheel("down", 4)
Sleep(5000)
MouseClick("left", 252, 617)
Edited by Dederich

(IMO)Logging into a website is not considered cheating.I am thinking that your site has a logout timer or something? Anyways, I believe the coordinates for the input boxes in IE and Firefox would be different than one another.

Edited by dgarrett8

"I think, therefore I am"[size="1"]René Descartes[/size]

(IMO)Logging into a website is not considered cheating.I am thinking that your site has a logout timer or something? Anyways, I believe the coordinates for the input boxes in IE and Firefox would be different than one another.

First, to answer wakillon's reply, yes about ten minutes after I posted.

It's not the logging in that is the cheat. It's the work that it will do, thus the choosing from a drop down menu. I also believe that you are correct when you say the coordinates are different for the input boxes. What I want to know is how to find them in both browsers and enter the data using one program. So that I don't have to keep passwords in multiple places, and limiting disk usage. I have no problem leaving out the ability to have the bot do the selecting of the work time and clicking go. Thus eliminating the cheat part of the bot, but I really want to know if there is a way to find the login inputs for both browsers automatically.