AutoIt inside Visual Studio

I am trying to make a Launcher to execute the game and AutoIt seems perfect to do so. I have done this before, but now that the game updated, AutoIt is blocked...

I want to know if there is a way for me to write an AutoIt script and compile with Visual Studio, so that I can finish my project.

PS: This is not a hack/macro it's just a simple Launcher that I made to connect to the server. The old Launcher is written in Chinese, which I cannot read, and bothers me.

I'm uncertain as to what you need, but pehaps Autoit3X.dll is what you are looking for.

Their are a ton of native autoit functions in it that you can use in other lanuages.

Take a look at the help in the Autoit install folder.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Autoit3X.dll is what you are looking for.

that's what occurred to me too, but since OP says:

...I have done this before, but now that the game updated, AutoIt is blocked...

it seems doubtfull that that will help much ...

whim

that's what occurred to me too, but since OP says:

it seems doubtfull that that will help much ...

whim

No because AutoiX dosent use the interpreter, so autoit wouldnt be detected.

Saying that, only games block autoit because of people botting them

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Darckalan, game automation or botting is not to be discussed in these forums in any capacity.

See: (http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showannouncement=12&f=2)

Dem's da rules.

Edited by jaberwocky6669

Sir, I am not trying to make a bot, nor macro, or anything related to game automation.

I am working on a launcher, to execute the game(My Server) since the original launcher is in Chinese.

If you want I can provide you with me server's website, client, or whatever else you need.

Please read carefully before you post something like that again.

Not very wise to argue with users who had been around for a long while - they tend to be usually "right".

If you had read that announcement you could have realised that this type of discussion is no longer tolerated in this forum.

... piece of advice - do not try to argue against the announcement - many tried and all failed.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

Sir, I am not trying to make a bot, nor macro, or anything related to game automation.

I am working on a launcher, to execute the game(My Server) since the original launcher is in Chinese.

If you want I can provide you with me server's website, client, or whatever else you need.

That does not matter, your original question makes no sense so you're not gonna get any answer. What does the editor have to do with anything?

Well, actually I think he is right. I do believe I posted in the wrong thread anyways although I don't know how it may have happened. I'll go through and see. I specifically remember reading a post that said something about automating a game.

Ok, no, I believe my justification was that if they updated the game to block autoit then no, you shouldn't use autoit to do anything with the game that they dont want you to do with it.

Edited by jaberwocky6669