Anyway to "Attach" to Firefox... as we can IE?

Is there anyway to attach to Firefox as we do in IE.. Maybe someone can offer another way to do this... What I need is to be able to make sure what page is active...

I am using Autoit to script FireFox by mousemove and mouseclicks commands..

After filling in the box and clicking "Continue" if the captured code entered is correct, it will navigate to one page, and if it fails it of course presents another capture box..

I need to look at the page presented and see if its the next page or the capture page again...

Without the attach I can still use the Wintitle command in autoit to see the title, but guess what both pages have the same identical tital so no help here... Is there any command that can look inside the page and detect something unique that will tell me which page is up.. the fail page or the next page...

If I could attach I could of course use tons of GetbyId or name stuff to see which page... but without the attach I am at a loss....

I suppose i could look inside the page with javascript, but not sure if autoit can call javascript or even how to do it..

I am having a hell of a time with this and what should be a relativly simple problem.

I still have the same basic problem, trying to determine which of two pages i am on so that i may make a decision.

I am using autoit in IE to control FF which is being run by a greasemonkey script.. but the monkey is not the problem. The firefox presents a Craig capture box and when the capture box is filled by input from decatputre, and happens to be wrong.. I need to be notified of the fail... if correct it goes to a new page if fails, Craig simply procduces a new capture....which needs to be filled in again...

I cannot use autoitIE since it won't attach to Firefox and i cannot use FF.au3 since the FF was not loaded by the au3 script... so it must be controlled by mouse move and mouse click stuff....

Here is a really weird problem i am having when i try to identify which page its on;;;

For example the new page has the words "Page:" so one thing i tried to do is mouse move to the letter "P" then mouse down.. then mouse move to the ":" then mouse up...this hilites the word "Page:" then I right click and copy it. So far so good... then I compare the ClipGet with the word "Page:" if found then I know I am on that page... however when it fails and I am on the wrong page...the same process but now the word page is not there.. so it moves over a blank spot on the page and copies nothing... at least so I thought... but to my disbelief, it copies the word "Page:" from the page beneath the one its on..."IS THIS POSSIBLE" to prove it, before it runs I place a "" into the variable so it cannot already be there.... OOPS! I think I just thought of the answer... when ClipGet does not find anything... it just copies the old item from the clipboard... so instead of clearing the variable, I think I need to do a ClipPut() to put a blank on the clip board before I try to copy a nothing.... will test that and get back to you...

But you can't use the au3 stuff from FF to look around inside a FF loaded page unless you loaded the page with the _FF( command can you...

In other words if the FF page was loaded into FF via greasemonkey then the FF.au3 has little to no control over the page... correct????

Now i understand that with IE I can do a _IEattach to get access to the innerds of the page even if it was already loaded.. but FF does not have an attach so does not have access to the inside of the FF page that was loaded without the FF.au3 stuff.... Is that correct? FF does not have an FFattach mode?