Script stops until open dialog box is closed

Dear all,

i'm writing a script to automate the creation of advertisements on a marketplace. The scripts runs fine until i want to add photo's. a open dialog box opens and the script stops responding until the dialog box is closed. I have enclosed the script. if you look at the last comment you can see where it stops. Can someone look at me and explain to me why it stops??

I would like to use controlsend to go to a directory, select all files and then click open.

I'm writing the script on a windows 7 64 bit system win IE 8 Installed.

Regards,

Arnold

marktplaats.au3

Edited by averhoev

I hope that's not your real E-mail+password!

When you say the script stops, do you mean it never gets to the msgbox on line 130, or that it displays the messagebox, but doesn't seem to click the desired button?

Can you verify that $oSubmit refers to the correct object?

Do you get any error messages in the console, specifically from line 126?

Edit: I see the script does get to the msgbox, without triggering the upload script.

I would advise you enter the values into the inputs with id's userfile_1, userfile_2 and userfile_3 instead. As the fancy java application seems more trouble than it's worth.

Edited by Tvern

I hope that's not your real E-mail+password!

When you say the script stops, do you mean it never gets to the msgbox on line 130, or that it displays the messagebox, but doesn't seem to click the desired button?

Can you verify that $oSubmit refers to the correct object?

Do you get any error messages in the console, specifically from line 126?

It a password of a test account so no problem :-)

The script hangs after line 127. The click causes the open dialog box to open. all actions after that are not happening until the open file dialog box is closed. they wil happen then So after closing the dialog box the msgbox is comming. You are free to test with the account and password. It's driving me crazy.

The ActiveX application fails to install for me, so it goes traight to the msgbox. (works in FF, not in IE)

Is there any particualar reason you want to use the "new and fancy" image upload instead of the old one?

In Firefox I can see that the file open dialog opened for the new function doesn't give much information regarding controls, while the old ones do, so I expect them to be much easier to automate.

The ActiveX application fails to install for me, so it goes traight to the msgbox. (works in FF, not in IE)

Is there any particualar reason you want to use the "new and fancy" image upload instead of the old one?

In Firefox I can see that the file open dialog opened for the new function doesn't give much information regarding controls, while the old ones do, so I expect them to be much easier to automate.

No real reason. i just tried the old interface. This worked ok. Thanks for the help.