Get Process base adress

• Developers

God morning guys, i have a question about getting the process base adress in auto-ut... In c i beleive its GetModuleHandleA, what is it in Auto-it and how do i handle it ?

God evening to you too. You are in the wrong forum and need to go to http://www.auto-ut.com and raise the question in their forum.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

You would use DllCall() with kernel32.dll. See the help file.

But that function returns a handle to the module, which I don't think is the same thing as the base address.

;)

Edit: Oops, didn't see Jos already posted.

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• Developers

Edit: Oops, didn't see Jos already posted.

Your reply is probably more serious although I believe mine is more appropriate. ;)

When people can not be bothered by trying to type words properly (and yes I know we have many people of which their native language isn't English like me), I cannot be bothered to take them too serious.

On top of that this questions a the "smell of games" tweaking to me .......

Jos :)

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)