Math with complex numbers

search box came up with this when using the input "complex number"

hope that helps,

whim

Thx for replay

Before posting this I (obviously) searched the forum and I found this topic: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=117374&st=0&p=818693&hl=complex%20number&fromsearch=1&#entry818693 but I do not have the the include file "AutoItObject.au3" and I didn't find it.

Besides this topic, nothing came up on search.

If someone could help me....please help me

Thx

Mihai

I do not like stupid and idiot people that write idiot things...If you are one, do not write.

Didn't try the forum search, but this is the first result for googling "site:http://www.autoitscript.com/forum AutoItObject.au3".

It's realy usefull to set up a search box that uses google to search the forum if you search often. I find it works a little faster, has better results and I think it helps take some load of the server.

Didn't try the forum search, but this is the first result for googling "site:http://www.autoitscript.com/forum AutoItObject.au3".

It's realy usefull to set up a search box that uses google to search the forum if you search often. I find it works a little faster, has better results and I think it helps take some load of the server.

Thx... anyway, the function _AutoItObject_Class() from AutoItObject.au3 does not return a Object....I am not good with objects...some help will be verry apreciated.

I attached the AutoItObject.au3

AutoItObject.au3

AutoItObject.dll

AutoItObject_X64.dll

I do not like stupid and idiot people that write idiot things...If you are one, do not write.

It would be nice if you figured out with what exactly you need help with.

"Help | Thanks, but ... Help | Thanks, but ... Help" Is usually as a bad sign of something in my view.

And are those "Attached Files" the official AutoItObject file's ? If they are. Why are you posting them?

Those that need to download them are not the one's you like to help you I think. Besides how are those files suppose to clarify the problem you like to get some help with.

Want to make MONEY? -> www.(whatever).com

What kinda signature is that. Are you here to, find some AutoIt help, fish for some code that works for you, or to sell something.

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

It would be nice if you figured out with what exactly you need help with.

"Help | Thanks, but ... Help | Thanks, but ... Help" Is usually as a bad sign of something in my view.

And are those "Attached Files" the official AutoItObject file's ? If they are. Why are you posting them?

Those that need to download them are not the one's you like to help you I think. Besides how are those files suppose to clarify the problem you like to get some help with.

What kinda signature is that. Are you here to, find some AutoIt help, fish for some code that works for you, or to sell something.

What the f___? I asked for help for some thing...i found that thing but does not work because of a library.

The initial purpuse remains, but there is another problem. If you are not intended to help, please don't. If you don't have something else to do, please do not write stupid/idiot remarks or write them elseware...what age are you anyway?

If you have any other questions/solutions regarding the subject of this post please ask, but else...

What the f___? I asked for help for some thing...i found that thing but does not work because of a library.

The initial purpuse remains, but there is another problem. If you are not intended to help, please don't. If you don't have something else to do, please do not write stupid/idiot remarks or write them elseware...what age are you anyway?

If you have any other questions/solutions regarding the subject of this post please ask, but else...

What else?

If I'm MvGulik I would tell you to go fuck yourself.

But since I'm not I'll tell you to use your fucking brains.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

What else?

If I'm MvGulik I would tell you to go fuck yourself.

But since I'm not I'll tell you to use your fucking brains.

You should go fuck yourself...What the fuck is this forum for if not for asking for help when you need help?

I asked for help without being sarcastic and without asking idiot questions. If you are so smart and you are using your fucking brains so much, you could help in stead of writing shit.

Anyway...

The purpuse of this post is not to argue.

I need to do operations with some matrixes (matrix*matrix, matrix*constant, matrix/matrix, matrix^power, etc). The problem is that some matrix contain complex numbers (Re+Im -> ex: 1+2i where i=sqrt(-1); the problem is that autoit does not know sqrt(-1)), and this is my problem.

If you want a nice answer (which I am unsure you deserve), then I'll give it to you.

Firstly though, I'd like to point out that 'Help' requires YOU to have the majority of the work. Otherwise it's something called 'Us doing it for you'. We are under no obligation to help you. We are not paid, or given any extra privileges as a result of posting here, so to have people expecting help is insulting.

But... Since you did do a little bit of work (more than some people) and searched, here's my info for you. Firstly, a complex number (as I'm sure you're aware) can be shown in two forms. The most simple is 'z=a+bi' where a and b are real numbers, the second is 'z=r(cos(T)+i*sin(T))'. Doesn't look to good typed out like that, but basically it's showing z as a function of two real numbers. My instinct would be to use an array, but then you will need to write all the operators as functions yourself, and you won't be able to integrate them nicely into AutoIt as you can with other languages.

Which brings me onto my next point. Try Python. It has complex numbers built in, and so is designed for this sort of stuff.

• Developers

You should go fuck yourself...What the fuck is this forum for if not for asking for help when you need help?

I asked for help without being sarcastic and without asking idiot questions. If you are so smart and you are using your fucking brains so much, you could help in stead of writing shit.

Better go away and cool down before coming back or I will help you as this attitude is not tolerated here.

In that period you can start think and trying it yourself first.

*click*

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)