Is it possible to strech selected screen region to fullscreen?

E1M1

Is it possible to strech selected screen region to fullscreen? I want pick part of screen, and then keep redrawing it on fullscreen size window, I want also forward all keystokes and mouse clicks and mouse moves from my window that draws streched screen region on it to real screen region.

edited

Is it possible to strech selected screen region to fullscreen? I want pick part of screen, and then keep redrawing it on fullscreen size window, I want also forward all keystokes and mouse clicks and mouse moves from my window that draws streched screen region on it to real screen region.

I agree that you need someone's help because I don't understand what you're asking ;)

The stretch bit maybe I do understand; I think the easiest way might be to change your screen resolution and reposition the window, but after that I'm lost.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

If the window opens in the same spot then it would simple to find one the resizing handles of the window you want to resize.

MouseClickDrag("left", 1300, 860, 1600, 1030)

If you don't know where the window will be when you open the program then it'll be a little but more difficult.

Edit: I posted too hastily. I thought you wanted to resize a window.

Edited by harmor

Maybe this will help you: #753292 or http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=106744&st=0&p=753319&#entry753319

Malkey made someting similar as far as I remember...

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ