help with IE popup msgbox

here is my script,

#include <IE.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate ("http://wmeng.exchanger.ru/asp/wmlist.asp")
$oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "beforepay")
$oSelect = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($oForm, "exchtype")

_IEFormElementOptionselect ($oSelect, 22, 1, "byValue") ;select element wmy --> wmr

I need to click the question box that popup and then read the data from the site, i cant get past the popup msg box, please help

Examine the popup dialog box with AU3Info.exe, the AutoIt Window Info Tool. You will either find it's an IE dialog with HTML elements in it, or it's a standard Windows dialog like a MsgBox(). If it is an HTML page, then use _IEAttach() with the "DialogBox" option to get a reference and use the _IE* functions. For a Windows dialog just use the normal ControlSend() functions, etc.

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

thanks for answer, i try controlsend but the script waits the return from the browser wichs is asking if you sure to load the page i selected, so i can't controlc click it unles i have another script running and looking for it and i dont want to work it that way

I don't think _IEFormElementOptionselect() should be blocking you script. Is that really where it gets stuck?

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Then it sounds like there is an "onchange" event attached to that option that kicks a javascript that is blocking. You might have to spawn a child process script from the main right before do it, just to handle that dialog.

It's not hard to do. Your script can just spawn a copy of itself with a command line option that tells it to just handle that dialog and close.

;)