Reading text from custom windows

jiglei

Hello everyone. I'm trying to read the whole text of a window of Class:wxWindowClassNR. Nor the window info tool or WinGetText() work, so, I tried memory reading the program, but it didn't workout very well cause not every text was coded in string in the memory, and well, im not very experienced in that part ;) .

Here comes some more details on the window:

The window has some sort of 3-row table and the control I wish to read the text from has the following details:

Class: wxWindowClass

ClassnameNN: wxWindowClass4

And the text that reading from it is: grid window

I'd apreciate some help on it, and if you need more details just ask, those were the relevant ones in my opinion.

Thanks in advance.

The application's name is SBot, doubt you've heard about it cause its specific. It's not any windows application or other program like excell or so. It's like a specific game enhancer.

I can provide you the application if it would help.

Edited by jiglei

Well - thanks for telling the app name ...

Quote from one of the Google results:

SBot - The ultimative bot for Silkroad Online

You should have read the announcement regarding "Game Automation" http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showannouncement=12&f=2

You post is in clear violation of that. Guess a "click" is on the way.

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

Do not discuss automating games here. It doesn't matter if the game is a single player game, multi-player game or game you've written yourself, do not discuss the automation of games here. The previous rule about game automation discussions was ambiguous and too many people tried the "but I'll only use it in single player" excuse for games that have single and multiplayer components. No more.

DO NOT DISCUSS GAME AUTOMATION HERE.

It says there not to discuss game automation. You see, I'm not trying to automate any game. SBot is not a game and it's not made by me. I'm not trying to automate it in any way, as I said, I was trying to read text from a specifcic window of that program, anything else. You shouldn't blame me for other people's programs and work, should you?

If you insist that I broke the rules, than Okay, here we go again :s

I'll just sit up and eat my soup quietly, since I can see that after this no one is going to help me out.

I apreciate your readings though, 52 views, wow.

@enaiman and @MPH, thank you for at least having the work to try.

Edited by jiglei

If you type the letters "g", "a", "m" and "e" in any combination in a post on this forum I'm going to permanently block you from this site. As a general rule when you've already been banned once for something stay the fuck away from anything even remotely resembling that something.