A very simple request.

Guest Karoro

You wouldn't believe just how simple it would be for you to write this yourself. But because it's easier to provide than to argue...

While 1
     Send('{F1}')
     Sleep(10000)
WEnd

You know what the forums need? An official "Script Requests" subforum. So we can lump everybody who's afraid to look at the helpfile in there, and ignore them en masse.

Er.. did I say ignore? I meant "more easily respond to their nagging", er, requests, not nagging...

*Edit: Forgot Sleep was in milliseconds. Fixed that.

Edited by Saunders

Guest Karoro

haha thank you very much. I thought i needed a script to press F1 for me, but i need it to left click the mouse every 10 seconds instead of press F1.. my mistake, sorry... btw i read the help file before i posted this, didn't see it but i'm sure its there somewhere lol.

haha thank you very much. I thought i needed a script to press F1 for me, but i need it to left click the mouse every 10 seconds instead of press F1.. my mistake, sorry... btw i read the help file before i posted this, didn't see it but i'm sure its there somewhere lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's in autoit if you type mouseclick under search, but here it is:

; Double click at the current mouse pos
MouseClick("left")
MouseClick("left")

; Double click at 0,500
MouseClick("left", 0, 500, 2)

; These are the two helpfile versions

and the script you want is:

While 1
     MouseClick("left")
     Sleep(10000)
WEnd

The while / wend is basically a continual loop. So, what it's doing is constantly clicking the mouse one time and then sleeping for 10 seconds over and over until you tell it to stop.

If you want to tell it to stop you could use a Do .. Until statement. But, you should look that up in the help file.

[font="Optima"]"Those who heed life with speculation and contemplation, are the ones stuck home with constipation." - Joel[/font]