attachment (insert as text) in mail

QAuser

Hey

can anybody help to do an attachment as text in a mail. I know how to do a normal attachment but i want to attach some file in my mail an insert this attachment as text to the mail.

I tried so many stuff and searched also in internet without success. so i hope anybody can help me here.

Thanks

Hey

can anybody help me how to do an attachment as text in a mail. I know how to do a normal attachment but i want to attach some file in my mail an insert this attachment as text to the mail.

I tried so many stuff and searched also in internet without success. so i hope anybody can help me here.

Thanks

I forgot to tell that i need the autoit script of this procedure not the procedure itself

Hey

can anybody help me how to do an attachment as text in a mail. I know how to do a normal attachment but i want to attach some file in my mail an insert this attachment as text to the mail.

Thanks

I forgot to tell that i need the autoit script of this procedure not the procedure itself

What is your code for doing it with a 'normal attachment' ?

You'll find you'll get more help here if you specify what you've already done, preferably with the code you've tried so far.

William

What is your code for doing it with a 'normal attachment' ?

You'll find you'll get more help here if you specify what you've already done, preferably with the code you've tried so far.

William

Here is a part of my code with normal attachment:

With $oOMail

.To = $olTo

.Subject =$testcase

$attachemnt = @ScriptDir & "\data.rtf"

.attachments.add ($attachemnt)

.Body=_ClipBoard_GetData(49331)

Endwith

has u can see i save some data in the clipboard and put it in the mail body. But i want to put the data.rtf attachment as a text attachment in my mail and that is my problem.

thanks