auto-close trader

liquidd

Hi people I'm trying to get some script closing some trades online for me while I am afk.Trying not to lose money off a good opportunity.I use a software to trade and in fact here is the problem.I can manage to make the clicks where I need them using autoit.The thing I can not do is, making it when the value is right on my software. I have some screenshots to feed you informations.actually the line in yellow would be the value that would need to be positive +200 or more for my other actions to start.the red ones are the ones I wish to just ignore.Can it be possible to only read some pre-defined line?or a pre-defined value on some area of my screen? if so how exactly?

Posted Image

I have try to read text case sensitivly but I did not figure out how to read a specific line or area of text. it comes from a meta trader 4 platform actually I want it to just keep an eye on a few trades for me while I do my things in case I miss an opportunity.I will take a look at what you gave me.Maybe Ill figure it out.

ok got the tool now sry for posting useless stuff... now it gives me some more hard time finding the right value on the tool it tells me lots of informations I don't believe I do need on visible text witch I believe could be the right tab to seek my info.it tells me standard, periodicity,line studies, charts, standard, terminal, terminal, market watch 14:16:44 navigator, Market Watch 15:00:09 GBP/JPY.HI, USD/JPY.H1 but no info on total balance.