CPU Usage on 100

autow

Look at the mistake on line 5.

My Crystal Scriptalyzer must be out of kilter again. I show the mistake as being on line 368.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

We are trying to point out that you have given us nothing to analyze. How do you expect us to help you without some code to go by?

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

Probably but there could be other causes so code becomes important. And in my previous reply I meant the OP had not provided any code, not you.

George

No, the DllCall() he makes to Win32_Psychic_Hotline is failing and returning an error code: CreditCardDenied.

That's a stopper every time!

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Probably you have an endless loop like

While 1

<your code>

Wend

Just add a Sleep(50) to reduce CPU usage.

While

Sleep(50)

<your code>

Wend

Analogue with other loops.

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

1) It's either an endless loop

2) It's a loop with no delay

Either way, it's hard to diagnose the problem if you don't provide some sort of code to look at.

@others - It really is rude to hijack the topic and start making witty remarks. He's probably new. He probably is new to programming like I am. The fact of the matter is, it's unnecessary. If you need to ask him to see the code, then ask away. Otherwise, there is no need for:

this

It is on line 7 according to my remote script analyzer. From the looks of it, there are many bugs in the code and my unit crashed after trying to read line 7.

this

No, the DllCall() he makes to Win32_Psychic_Hotline is failing and returning an error code: CreditCardDenied.

or even this

My Crystal Scriptalyzer must be out of kilter again. I show the mistake as being on line 368.

What I'm saying is, if you have nothing to contribute, then just go to the next topic. Simple. :|

@others - It really is rude to hijack the topic and start making witty remarks. He's probably new. He probably is new to programming like I am. The fact of the matter is, it's unnecessary.

No, it's not rude. Not even unnecessary.

If you need to ask him to see the code, then ask away.

They don't. If autow had spend more time trying to solve the problem he would have at least figured out that asking the question without showing the code makes no sense regardless of his inexperiencedness.

What I'm saying is, if you have nothing to contribute, then just go to the next topic. Simple. :|

It's not that simple. First of all you don't get to judge someones contribution (don't worry, me neither).

autow is a new guy. If he can't handle a joke or two, then ...who cares if he would be offended by that, to say it nicely.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

The only witty one was Jos, imho. The rest just followed the schtick to varying degrees, honing other skills whilst waiting for code seems fine.

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

Look at the mistake on line 5.

Line 5

Sleep (1000)

My script dont have 100 lines...

We are trying to point out that you have given us nothing to analyze. How do you expect us to help you without some code to go by?

I forgot to post script......

It is on line 7 according to my remote script analyzer. From the looks of it, there are many bugs in the code and my unit crashed after trying to read line 7.

Lines 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.3.6.1
 Author:         myName

Script Function:
    Template AutoIt script.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a stopper every time!

;)

No..the DllCall() makes error Cant believe in this topic

Probably you have an endless loop like

While 1

<your code>

Wend

Just add a Sleep(50) to reduce CPU usage.

While

Sleep(50)

<your code>

Wend

Analogue with other loops.

Br,

UEZ

i try this..but in time with you write this..i solve the problem

;) I think the OP is also making fun of you guys just look.....

Line 5

Sleep (1000)

and

#cs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoIt Version: 3.3.6.1
 Author:         myName

Script Function:
    Template AutoIt script.

#ce ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both what the OP posted had a different line 5 :)

@autow would it be nicer if you post your code(at least the part where you think your problem occurs)?

Work smarter not harder.My First Posted Script: DataBase

;) I think the OP is also making fun of you guys just look.....

and

Both what the OP posted had a different line 5 :)

@autow would it be nicer if you post your code(at least the part where you think your problem occurs)?

My keylogger isn´t work..but i recoded him and in this night i test

• Developers

My keylogger isn´t work..but i recoded him and in this night i test

Ok... fun is over.

When you are serious about your keylogger you better leave quickly.

So what are you trying to do here?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)