Firefox?

zxc3

Hello zxc3,

There is a UDF that was created to work with Firefox, much in the same way that the IE.au3 UDF works with Internet Explorer:

Enjoy!

Realm

Edited by Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

You can do this:

MouseMove(x of refresh, y of refresh)
MouseClick("Right"(
WinWaitActive("Title of window")
MouseMove(x of whatever, y of whatever)
MouseClick("Left")

Here you can use this to find the x and y:

HotKeySet("{F2}", getpos())
HotKeySet("{ESC}", killscript())
While 1
    sleep(100)
WEnd
Func getpos()
    $pos = MouseGetPos()
    MsgBox(0, "Mouse x,y:", $pos[0] & "," & $pos[1])
EndFunc

Func killscript()
    Exit
EndFunc

@derkaderka,

You can do this:

MouseMove(x of refresh, y of refresh)
MouseClick("Right"(
WinWaitActive("Title of window")
MouseMove(x of whatever, y of whatever)
MouseClick("Left")

This is not a reccomened way of accomplishing what he asks, First it will utilize your keyboard and mouse in order to work. The FF.Au3 UDF, in most cases, will utilize Controls ultimately freeing up your keyboard and mouse to do other things while the script runs.

Here you can use this to find the x and y:

HotKeySet("{F2}", getpos())
HotKeySet("{ESC}", killscript())
While 1
    sleep(100)
WEnd
Func getpos()
    $pos = MouseGetPos()
    MsgBox(0, "Mouse x,y:", $pos[0] & "," & $pos[1])
EndFunc

Func killscript()
    Exit
EndFunc

There is a much easier way. There is a tool that came with your AutoIt download called 'AutoIt Window Info'. This tool not only allows you to get mouse positions, but controls, window names and text, pixel colors, and much more useful items.

@zxc3,

I installed the plugin for FF-MozRepl, uploaded ff.au3,

why function error in my script

##include <FF.au3>

HotKeySet("{Home}","Refresh")

While 1

WEnd

Func Refresh()

_FFACTION("reload")

EndFunc

I Use the IE.au3 UDF mainly cause most of the IE needs are already hardwired into the Window's Operating System. The only needed extension from the IE.au3 UDF is the IE Web Browser for some functions. However, I tend to create my own browsers with the use of _IECreateEmbedded () and GUICtrlCreateObj() to manipulate the pages, which obsoletes the need for the IE Web Browser. I am not sure if this is capable with the FF.au3 UDF. I suggest asking questions about the FF.au3 UDF on the actual thread that I showed you, where other users, or the author of the UDF would be better educated in answering problems to your FF.au3 script. However, I will take a couple stabs in the dark from what I see in your exameple. First, always put code examples in the AutoIt code tags, it helps us to read it better. This can be done by inserting your code between these tags: [autoit ][/autoit ] ...Just delete the trailing spaces in each tag. Second I noticed your line:

##include <FF.au3>

It only needs one # sign for the include, also, the way it is written, you should have the FF.au3 UDF in your includes folder, if you don't want it in your includes folder than place in the script folder and change to:

#include 'FF.au3'

If you are still having problems with it, I would suggest referring to the actual FF.au3 UDF post for answers.

Realm

Edit:

@zxc3,

If you just looking for a keyboard shortcut to reload firfox, and don't have a need for your keyboard or mouse while the script is running then make sure the Firefox window is active and try:

Send('{F5}')
; Or
Send('^r') ;Which sends Ctrl+r
Edited by Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

Thank u, but not working:

#include <FF.au3>

_FFStart("http://google.com")

HotKeySet("{Esc}","Refresh")

While 1

WEnd

Func Refresh()

;Send('^r')

_FFACTION("reload")

EndFunc

But _FFStart is working good,_FFACTION is not working

Edited by zxc3

Hello zxc3,

Again, you would be better off asking questions pertaining to FF.au3 in its own post. I only know of the FireFox UDF, I like Firefox as a web browser, and tried that UDF once, but found IE.au3 to be much easier to work with, not to mention that I did'nt have to download apps outside of the box in order to run the IE.au3. You will probably find help faster if you were to post these questions int he FF.au3 original post, where users of the UDF or the author him/herself can better help you.

Here is the documentation of _FFAction().

Also I just realized that in your script the function is in all caps...try writing it correctly:

_FFAction('reload')

If that don't work, than try this, which I obtained from the English documentation:

_FFAction('reload','LOAD_FLAGS_NONE')

Realm

Edit: corrected some cut'n'paste garbage that was added unintentionally

Edited by Realm