RasSetEntryProperties and RASENTRY

Hi,

i'm currently trying to create a new vpn entry via the RasSetEntryProperties (no emiting key-presses to some windows gui isn't an option). Problem is that the RASENTRY struct needed to achieve my goal is awfull long and complicated and on top changes between Windows Version. Currently i'm always getting an error 603 which means "The buffer supplied is too small." or 87 "ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER" depending on how I mess up. Has anyone experience with this area of windows api hell or can share some insights into this topic?

Regards

Jens

Problem is that the RASENTRY struct needed to achieve my goal is awfull long and complicated and on top changes between Windows Version. Currently i'm always getting an error 603 which means "The buffer supplied is too small." or 87 "ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER" depending on how I mess up.

Welcome to "DLL Hell". Your misery has much company.

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law